Six

Location- Carson city Nevada, inside the institution

Ashton
I've woken up and there is a girl.A GIRL. curled up in a ball, on a mattress three feet away from me. I have now been here 344 days and I think I've finally lost my mind because I'm backing away from her. I'm backing into a wall I was already up against and I'm asking "who are you? Who are you? What are you doing here?" and she's not saying anything. . .So that was that, i just figured out that i've actually gone insane. I am insane, wow i never thought this day would come.my brain sure did do a good job creating her though. I almost want to believe she's real. She stands now. I realize that she is only about five feet tall, with waist length brown hair. It's so wavy, beautiful, and green eyes. She is a light white almost like a beige. She's skinny but not too skinny, and and. She's speaking, no no no no no no no no NO. i'm really insane now, she wasn't supposed to speak. Why is she talking? What's she saying? She has to be in my head. This is all in my head. I need to sleep, sleep sleep sleep. yes , perhaps more sleep will do me good. I realize that i'm shaking and that i'm trying to run. This reminds me of the guards, when they used to come and drag me out of here. That familiar sense of fear is washing over me like waves. I wish i could let myself drown in them rather than fighting to survive.