Chapter 1: First Day

MIKHA'S POV

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T WITH YOU THREE!"

"GETS YOUR ASSES UP FROM THE BED, WAKE UP!"

"BILISAN MO NA MALOI, MALALAGOT TAYO KAY PRYNA PAG NADATNAN N'YAN TATLO!"

"FUCKERS WAKE UP IT'S OUR FIRST DAY PAPUNTA NA SI AIAH RITO."

"Maki wake up!" sigaw ni Maloi.

"Gelo tatayo ka or bubutasin ko ang gulong ng kotse mo?" pag babanta ni Stacey.

"How about Mikha? wake her up, ayaw ko gisingin 'yan alam mo naman ugali n'yan pag ginigising." Stacey said.

"Ipagising mo don sa dalaw--- na saan na 'yong dalawa?" I heard Maloi asked.

"Tumakbo na palabas, gagayak na 'yon. Kaya na 'yan Aiah, let's go." Stacey answered.

I scrunched up my nose when I heard someone shouting, and I felt the couch move and a running footsteps.

I ignored them and proceeded to sleep again.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been 20 minutes since Stacey and Maloi woke up Gelo and Maki to go to school.

And it's been 5 minutes since they left, riding with Gelo and Maki in their cars, leaving Mikha still asleep and lost in her dreamland, oblivious to the fact that class will start in about 30 minutes.

Meanwhile, Aiah is on her way to Mikha's apartment to ride with her.

It's their routine to go to class together. She didn't join Maloi and Stacey because she woke up late after staying up late dahil kausap n'ya kagabi ang katalking stage n'ya.

Aiah quickly walked to Mikha's apartment, just a 5-minute stroll away, humming happily as she's excited to her first day of college.

She expected her best friend to be ready and waiting her to go to school together.

When she arrived at her best friend's apartment, she knocked, but there was no response.

She knocked again at ng walang sumasagot ay hinakawan n'ya ang doorknob and to her luck it's unlocked.

Upon entering, she was greeted by a scene that made her blood boil.

This dumbass has the audacity to oversleep. she thought.

Approaching her friend, she saw that she was sleep talking.

Aiah leaned in to smell her breath, which was minty with a hint of alcohol.

She spent about 2 minutes smelling Mikha and staring at her sleeping form-messy bangs on her forehead, her mouth slightly open, and three buttons of her polo shirt undone.

Bihira na lang n'ya matitigan ng malapitan ang kaibigan n'ya dahil madalas naiirita ito when she's being clingy.

Aiah snapped out of her daze when she heard Mikha's sleep talking, murmuring words she couldn't understand.

Aiah blushed when she realized what she was doing and quickly composed herself.

She tried to wake Miikha up in various ways, but it didn't budge.

Feeling frustrated, Aiah resorted to a threat.

"Kapag hindi ka bumangon, I'll cut your hair, Mikhaela Janna Lim, I fucking swear." she warned.

Mikha quickly jolted awake from the couch, scrunching her nose and adjusting her eyes to the light.

Nakita naman n'ya ang kaibigan n'ya nakahawak sa bewang at halos ilibing s'ya ng buhay sa sama ng tingin nito.