Chapter 3: Colet, Jhoanna and Gwen

MIKHA'S POV

"You okay?"

Napatingin naman ako kay Maloi dahil sa tanong n'ya pag pasok na pag pasok pa lang ng room.

"Hell yeah." I answered and smiled reassuringly.

She smiled back at humanap naman ng ma uupuan sa may harapan ko.

Bakante naman ang katabi kong upuan but she knew na papaalisin lang din s'ya ni Aiah pag dating nito.

Speaking of.

My friends, together with Aiah, entered our room.

Aiah was smiling, her eyes glued to her phone as she typed something.

"Oh god, give me a break." I thought to myself.

"Guys here!" Tawag sa kanila ni Maloi.

Aiah stopped using her phone at nilibot ang tingin sa room.

When our eyes met, she smiled brightly and put her phone in her bag before sitting beside me.

"Hi," she greeted cutely, but I just nodded my head and ignored her.

"Are you -"

She didn't finish her sentence nong pumasok ang professor namin.

"Good afternoon, everyone. I'm Professor Flint D. Era, your instructor for this minor subject, which is History. Nice to meet you all," he introduced himself.

The man stood at 6 feet tall and had a nerdy look, but he was good-looking nonetheless.

He started explaining the rules and regulations, as well as the topics that would be covered. After that, he dismissed us.

"Una na ako, my next class is in the next building. See you around," I quickly said to them.

I didn't wait for Gelo and Maki. They were in a different block, so I left first.

I just couldn't deal with Aiah right now.

Nilabas ko na rin ang camera ko habang nag lalakad papuntang next subject.

Malaki ang school kaya marami rin students at maraming section per block kahit same courses.

I was fixing the lens nong may sumabay sa'kin sa pag lalakad.

"Photography student? Anong Block mo, bai?" A girl with bisaya accent asked me, napatingin naman ako rito.

It's a girl, same height as me. She's wearing a white sando top with a varsity jacket and straight denim pants.

She's kind of good looking, though I'm still more good looking.

"Done checking me out? Block A, how about you?" she asked.

I felt embarrassed by her comment and scratched my eyebrow.

"Same as you," I awkwardly replied.

"Cool then, let's go together. What's your name, by the way?"

"Mikhaela Janna Lim," I answered.

"Nicolette Vergara, bai pero Colet na lang or Col" she introduced herself and extended her hand for a handshake. I accepted it, and we shook hands.

Nagulat naman ako ng may biglang bumatok dito.

"Pakyu ka talaga dude, nambabae ka na naman iniwan mo'ko." Bulyaw nito.

I looked at her, medyo matangkad ito sa'kin and her outfit was also boyish-a polo shirt and trousers, she was wearing eyeglasses as well.

"The hell Jho?! Kung di ka busy kakakindat kada chix na makikita mo edi sana mag kasabay tayo." Bulyaw din ni Col.