Chapter 19: Way Home

MIKHA'S POV

After talking to Sir Era, dumaan muna ako sa locker to get my extra shirt and to change. Medyo pawisan ako sa practice kanina, although I don't smell bad, it's kinda uncomfortable for me kasi my shirt is kinda sweaty.

I always bring a spare shirt para pag ganitong pinagpapawisan ako masyado.

I go to the washroom and plan to take a bath, but it's already 5 in the afternoon, kaya I decided to change my shirt na lang.

I wash my face too and check myself in the mirror.

I smiled to myself when I found my look satisfying.

Red hair really suits me.

As I admired my reflection, I heard someone enter the washroom

As I admired my reflection, I heard someone enter the washroom. I glanced in the mirror and saw some girl approaching the sink beside me.

I'm a bit taller than her and her body shape is same as NiKi Minaj but a little thinner than her.

Palabas na sana ako when the girl called me.

"Mikha, right?"

I hesitantly looked back and smiled a little.

"Yeah?"

"Wala lang, red looks good on you." She complimented.

"Thank you."

"Denise, by the way. I heard na kasali ka sa Music Fest?" She added as we walked to exit the washroom.

"Ahm, yeah, me and my band." I answered her.

Sakto naman kaming sabay papunta sa parking lot kaya we had a chitchat. She is fun to talk to, ang dami n'yang kwento.

She's in the Tourism Department pala. I asked her din how she knew my name; turned out na matunog din name ko sa department nila at may mga dating schoolmates daw ako nong high school don.

Not to brag, but I really had a lot of fangirls back then, especially since I was one of the varsity players before. I'm playing instruments nga and joined a lot of contests back in high school.

When I saw my car, I bid my goodbye to her.

"I'll go ahead na, nuod ka sa Music Fest ha? If you heard the MASS band, kami na ‘yon."

"Noted! It's nice to finally meet you, Miks!" she said and waved her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Denise. I'll get going na!"

I said to her before I entered my car.

I turned on my engine, started to play a song on the radio, and drove off.

Daming ganap ngayon araw. Deserve ko ng mahabang tulog.

I was vibing to the music while banging my head when I saw a familiar figure at the bus stop.