Chapter 5: Mustards and Chicken Dinner

NEO-CEMETERY WIND Base: Auditorium room: 1300 hundred hours. 21 hours after raiding Mt. Glenn.

Inside the Auditorium room we'd see Ironwood who's on the stage, while the soldiers are watching the DVD logo to hit the corner of the screen.

Ironwood: Alright, ladies and gentleman. You might wonder on why I called you all here right? To tell you that our next operation joint will be on Mistral.

The projector would then project a map of Mistral.

Ironwood: You might wonder "General, why Mistral?" Well to answer your question. We're gonna go ahead and massacre the entire Branwen Tribe.

The projector would then show the insignia of the Branwen Tribe.

Ironwood: They are known for being a bandit group in Mistral as they'll conquer any villages to get their resources

Ironwood: They are known for being a bandit group in Mistral as they'll conquer any villages to get their resources. And they have code that they follow which is "The weak dies, the strong one lives."

Sounds like a discount version of TFP Megatron's quote.

Ironwood: As for their Leader. It is none other than Raven Branwen, the current holder of the Spring Maiden.

The projector then shows a image of Raven's picture and her files and her relatives showing Qrow Branwen, and Yang Xiao Long.

While Ironwood was talking, we'd see Rache and Suzume who's currently wearing their NEO-CEMETERY WIND trench coat as they are talking to each other.

Suzume: Looks like we're gonna have to unleash the Mustard Gas on their camp.

Rache would look towards to Suzume with a shock.

Rache: Wait, isn't that too inhumane to use on?! Plus we're just gonna throw some grenades on their camp not-

Before Rache could continue his sentence. He was cut off by Suzume

Suzume: Say's the who literally chopped off someone's finger one by one, and asking what's the name of his sister? Now we're even.

Rache could only sigh as he also committed a inhumane act.

Rache: Yep, were even Suzume. As I was saying, if we're gonna use the mustard gas on the bandits. And are you sure that Bandit Queen wouldn't bring an entire horde of Grimm at us?

Suzume: Maybe, but if she does so. Then we're all going to die since Nevermores are a pain in the ass to kill.

Rache: True, but we should hope that our Bounty Hunter ally would send a small reinforcements to aid us on dealing on the flying fucks.

Suzume: Only Oum knows. But yeah.

After doing their small talk we'd come back to the area on where Ironwood is. As he is explaining their plan onto the Bandit Tribe.

Ironwood: The objective of this mission is simple. Eliminate the bandits, make sure to use non-lethal rounds on Raven Branwen, and capture her, as she has the power of the Spring Maiden. Is that clear Ladies and Gentleman?