Chapter 6: Seven Witnesses

After three days since the NEO-CEMETERY WIND ambushed the Branwen Tribe's encampment. There had been multiple operation joints that occured after that. They also managed to eliminate some White Fang bases that aren't in the city. As they might fear the public eye might see them even though they have Councilman Winchester is on their side except for the other Councilmans and their still making plans about it.

As for the Corrupt Councilmans they're crimes are being exposed to the public eye without lethal force from the cemetery wind. Except for death penalty from their corrupt society.

As for the Huntsmans and Huntress'. They've been getting killed by the NEO-CEMETERY WIND one by one by baiting them onto a location where there'll be no witnesses.

After the attack at the Branwen Tribe Encampment. The news spread like wildfire as they're still investigating on who's behind the attacks. As for Yang however, she was helluva mad that someone took out or killed her biological mother.

And more people from Vale joined the NEO-CEMETERY WIND due to Viggo's influence and more Faunus' joined also because of Ghira being the former leader of Menagerie and the White Fang.

Knight's Temenoss

Inside the Knight's Temenoss, we would see Lockdown watching the footage of all the operations that NEO-CEMETERY WIND. After reviewing the footage, he was pretty much impressed with Rache's work and Suzumebachi's work as on how they conduct the operation. Same goes for Winter and Clover.

Lockdown would then look at the floor of his ship and see's a Human/Faunus sized pistol and rifle that has the elements of Cybertronian Technologies. It was made by Pietro as Lockdown gave him blueprints and elements to make the weapons of Cybertronians.

But the fun doesn't stop there. As Pietro's creativity managed to create a combination of Cybertronian gun elements combining them with AR-15 and SOCOM MK-23. And adds security systems that allows the user to have full authorization to the weapon and only them that can use the weapon. Plus it has other modes and it can't be hacked.

Lockdown would then press one of the buttons on his ship controls which opens up a ground bridge. Capable of transporting anyone to any part of a single planet.

Lockdown would then stands up from the ship's seat and walks towards the ground bridge taking him to the base of operation of NEO-CEMETERY WIND.

Vale: NEO-CEMETERY WIND Base: 1500 Hours.

Inside the base, we'd see a bunch of recruits training their aims for better accuracy. While the others are doing their maintenance on their weapons and vehicles.

Meanwhile with Rache, we'd see him eating a fried fish fillet of a milk fish sitting in the table with the other soldiers in the cafeteria.

As for Suzume, she's carrying her food tray walking trying to find a seat to eat. The food she has is Squash fried nuggets.

When she see's Rache's group with a vacant seat. She would immediately went to Rache's group and immediately starts a conversation.

Suzume: So how's life doing here in NEO-CEMETERY WIND? Mines just doing well.

Rache: Same goes with me. I hope we get to kill a Huntsman for slacking off and not doing their job well.

Suzume: You're totally right, also you never told me why you joined NEO-CEMETERY WIND?

Rache could only sigh at Suzume's question on why he joined the NEO-CEMETERY WIND as he remembers the day of his sister's death.

Rache: Well to answer your question. General Ironwood saw my files through CCT systems as I am a former Bounty Hunter, Suzume. After the death of my sister, Frieden I became a literal shadow of my former self. But it all changed when I got recruited by General Ironwood.