Chapter 3

As Shubhman begins the tutoring session, Ishan finds himself torn between nervousness and excitement. Nervousness because he shubhman is his long time crush and excitement because he will get to interact with him.

Shubhman: "Alright, let's begin we'll start from basics. Today, we'll be covering the fundamentals of algebra."

Ishan's heart races as he tries to focus on Shubhman's words, but his mind wanders, consumed by thoughts of Shubhman's captivating presence. In short *Shubhman ke khayalo me khoya*

Ishan: whispering to Abhishek "Abhi, I can't concentrate. Shubhman is so... ."

"Soo.. what?" Abhishek just smiled at him sarcastically.

"Nothing!" Ishan said as he looked away.

While shubhman was busy in reading the concept he has to teach.

Shubhman begins to explain a complex math concept, which according to ishan was too boring to understand.

"Ye sab padhke kya fayda hai yaar. Mujhe konsa mathematician banna hai" Ishan cried inwardly.

Ishan's attention quickly wears thin, and he begins to fidget with his pen, doodling on the edges of his notebook.

Drawing the greatest art of the world, ishan was lost in doodling on his book while shubhman was calling out his name.

"Ishan!"

"Huhh.. yes"

"Mne kya padhaya abhi?"

"umm... Me bhul gya" Ishan laughs nervously.

"Aise kese bhul Gaye abhi toh padhaya dhyan kaha tha?. I know you are a great artist par aaj thoda yaha focus karoge?" Shubhman asks very sweetly while Abhishek was stiffling his laughter.

Shubhman: "Ishan, focus. This is important."

Ishan pouts but reluctantly returns his attention to Shubhman's explanation.

Shubhman's phone rang as ishan peeked to see who had called him the caller I'd showed "Sara❤️" with a heart at end.

"Okay.. tum dono woh last question solve karo till then I'll attend this call" Shubhman said and excused himself.
Ishan felt jealous of Sara, "

"Abhi.. ye Sara shubhman ki gf hai?

"Haa she was his classmate. She is really sweet girl you know" Abhishek said casually.

"Tu Mera dost hai ki uska" Ishan shot him a glare and pouted.

And Abhishek just laughed it off..

.

.

.

.

Ishan was working in the cafe he was a bit tensed about his increased house rent, he was need of more money.

Untill his friend Mayank came.. mayank was Ishan's one of the oldest friend who knew ishan's struggle.

"Hello Ishii"

"Mayank! Tu yaha kese?" Ishan asked surprised because it was a while he had seen him.

"Kyu nahi aa sakta?

"I didn't mean that" Ishan pouted.

"Achha woh sab jaane de ye dekh!" Mayank said showing ishan something on his phone.

"Ye kya bike racing?" Ishan asked confused

"Yess, I know you are good with bikes plus if you win this competition you'll get a big price amount and even if you wish you can continue in future"

"Mayank is this legal?" Ishan asked with a doubt.

"It's a sort of beting competition jitna acha karoge utna Paisa milega" Mayank said in husshed tone.

"Hmm.. I see"

"Ishan but if you don't want you can deny.. isme injury ke bhi chances hai"

"Aree abhi ye sab sochne ka time nahi mere pass I need to pay that rent. Mujhe time aur place message karde" Ishan said as he was called by a customer.

.

.

.

That's it for today guys.

I know the chapter was short but everything will unfold eventually.

Ps. Happy Holi everyone 🥳

Pls vote and comment 🙏🏻