Chapter 5

Ishan went inside when he saw shubhman was little calmed.

"Why are you here? Ye sab karke Mann nahi bhara tumhara?" Shubhman asked strictly.

"Sorry bolne aya hu.. galti se he hua"  Ishan said giving him puppy eyes. And suddenly Shubhman looked away. He felt ishan .. cute?

"Uh.. theek hai jao.. go play with Abhishek.. don't disturb me" Shubhman said stammering. He didn't know why he was not able to look at ishan's face.

Ishan jumped in happiness and went from there while Shubhman watch him going he felt something in his heart after watching ishan he never felt this feeling before.

"Abhii usne mujhe maaf Kiya" Ishan said happily.

"Waah iss baar luck acha tha nahi toh bhaiya toh dekh lete tumhe" Abhishek smirked.

Soon both of them started playing Holi with their other friends.

.

.
.

.

Ishan kicked off his shoes as he entered his apartment, a tiny one-bedroom tucked away in a crowded neighborhood.

The day had been exhausting, filled with Holi celebrations, laughter, and too much color.

His hair was still streaked with red and blue powder, and his white t-shirt was ruined beyond repair.

But he didn't mind; the festive spirit had a way of lifting his mood.

He was about to collapse onto his bed when his phone buzzed.

It was a message from Rishi, the organizer of the underground bike races.

Ishan had met Rishi through Mayank, and while the underground races were risky, they offered a chance to make quick money.

With rent due soon, Ishan was in no position to turn down an opportunity.

Rishi's message was short and direct: "You're in for tonight's race. Be at the usual spot by 11. Owner's betting big on you. Don't be late."

Ishan felt his heart skip a beat.

He had mixed feelings about these races. The thrill was undeniable, but the risks were high.

Injuries, crashes, and police raids were all part of the game.

Still, he needed the cash, and if the owner was betting on him, that meant there was good money to be made.He glanced at the clock.

It was already past 9 PM.

He had just enough time to clean up and get ready.

He grabbed a quick shower, scrubbing off the Holi colors, and changed into his racing gear.

It was an old leather jacket and a pair of jeans—nothing fancy, but it did the job.As he zipped up his jacket, his phone buzzed again.

This time, it was Mayank. "You heading to the race tonight?" Mayank's message read."Yeah," Ishan replied. "Just got the message from Rishi."Mayank sent a thumbs-up emoji. "I'll be there too. Don't worry. Faad Dena race mere sher"

Ishan appreciated Mayank's support. They had been through a lot together

By the time Ishan arrived at the racing venue, the scene was already buzzing with energy. The usual crowd of onlookers, thrill-seekers, and fellow racers.

Rishi spotted him and waved him over. He was a tall, broad-shouldered man with a thick beard and an intimidating presence. "Glad you made it," he said, clapping Ishan on the back. "Owner's betting a lot on you tonight. You ready to make him some money?"

Ishan nodded, trying to appear confident.

"Yeah, I'm ready. What's the track like tonight?"

Rishi pointed to the track layout.

"It's a simple circuit, but the corners are tight. Be careful, especially on the final bend. We don't want any crashes."Ishan nodded, studying the track.

Untill mayank came from behind he, "Itna kya tension le rha hai pehli baar thodi race kr rha hai. You are gonna kill it tonight Ishu baby!"  Mayank grinned while Ishan just gave him a nervous smile.

Heading for the race next.

.

.

.

Okay I know I have updated late but seriously I was not able to write or was feeling to write but your messages motivated me🥺🫶🏻

Thankyou for supporting. Any scenes you want to see in next update?

Pls vote and comment 🙏🏻