II

"Good night, Pup," Minho mumbles and YN whines

"Sleep with me!!!!!!!" She pleads and Minho shakes his head

"Why not? Please..."

"I'm going to sleep with Noona today. She said she wants to cuddle with me,"

"But I want to cuddle with you too. You don't love me enough." YN pouts with hands crossed as Minho stands helpless.

"I'll cuddle with you all you want," Jaesung steps inside her room and YN looks up with a frown,

"You don't like cuddling tho, Oppa," She voices his dislike of cuddling,

"I can make an exception today for my cutie pie," He scoops her out of the bed and she lies down on the older Beta's chest with a small purr and latches her fingers on his ears. Jaesung smiles at his sister with a kiss on her head.

"But before that why don't we take Minho to his home? His sister might be waiting for him," YN looks up with a smile and nods.

Jaeung crouches down as he picks up Minho and settles him on his left as the little kid giggles poking the older's cheeks.

~

On the way to Minho's home, both kept babbling about anything and everything with Jaesung occasionally chipping in.

"What should we name our first Pup?" The question has Jaesung wide-eyed and he stares at 8 year old in amusement. The older they get, the wilder their thoughts are.

"Why don't you both wait till you present, at least, huh?"

"But we could think of names you know," Minho negotiates with the older Beta,

"You can, but what if you both don't date each other? What if you fall in love with someone else?" Minho ponders upon the suggestion for a while as YN falls silent.

It is after a few minutes that Jaesung looks down as he feels his shoulder wet, to find YN sniffling with a red puffy face.

"Ah, what are you both doing here?" Jaesung looks up from his sister hearing Minhwang.

Minhwang finding the trio approaches them with a small smile and scoops YN out of Jaesung's embrace finding her crying.

"Aigoo, why is my baby crying?"

"Alpha," She cries on his shoulders and Minhwang tries to calm her down. The Alpha lightly scents her as she nuzzles closer to his neck to find comfort.

"Minho doesn't love me enough, he might marry someone else," She finishes as hiccups make their way.

Minhwang bites down the urge to laugh at the 11-year-old in his hands as he rubs her back.

"If Minho doesn't want to marry you, let's get married, what do you think?"

She wipes the tears and turns to him with her doe eyes, "You would do that, Alpha?"

"Why wouldn't I? Aren't you too good to be single?" YN smiles as she softly kisses his cheeks her little hands cupping them.

Minhwang places a hand over his chest with shoulders slouching and a dramatic sigh making her let out a watery laugh.

Minho intensely watches his brother interact with YN and hates the idea of her getting married to him. He glares at his hyung, unknown to the love-dovey duo opposite.

"Glaring won't help, Minho-yah, you've got to steal her heart kid," Jaesung whispers and Minho turns to him in confusion,

"Isn't she beautiful?" The question had Minho nod his head vigorously,