V

Time flies fast for either of them to catch up with. Minho turned fourteen as YN stepped into the world of uncertainties.

She grew into a fine warrior with the help of her Oppas. She is the strongest amongst her peers and is strong enough to take down a fully grown Alpha with ease.

On the other hand, Minho settled indoors with a newly found passion for dancing.

The now 17-year-old is well-built with strong muscles and an impeccable core, yet as beautiful as ever, concealing all her strengths behind that gorgeous appeal.

While the 14-year-old grew into a handsome young man with looks that could make everyone go wild, to YN he is still her cute little Puppy.

Both are of similar heights, yet YN towers a bit over him if stood straight.

YN finally comes to terms with the fact that she won't be an Omega and is more likely to be presented as an Alpha and is the next in line to take over the pack from her father.

What surprised everyone was Minho's reaction, the boy was more than happy to have her as his Alpha and is more than okay with the possibility of him being an Omega.

Now, while YN is still confused over her possible second gender Minho is all willing to be the Luna of their pack.

°•°

One thing sure did change with YN, her newly found feelings for her best friend. It took YN a whole year to realize that she actually wants the younger to be hers and not just as her best friend.

With the growing feelings, she found it hard to resist them but stayed too scared to act upon them.

"What if he doesn't see me that way?"

She wasn't willing to sacrifice her beautiful friendship with him even if it meant ignoring her feelings and that was what she had been doing for a while as Minho clung to her unknown to almost everything.

Despite having feelings for Minho, she grew extremely protective of him.

Jealousy put aside, she is willing to snap the necks of all their fellow pups for Minho.

And that always results in her ending up in trouble and grounded.

But the eyes that pried him hungrily everywhere they went, made her take the leap.

°•°

A couple of days ago, YN got into a fistfight with her classmates. As usual, Jaeyoon made a big deal out of it, grounding her for a week. And thus she ended up missing Minho's 14th birthday!

"Puppy," Minho looks around, hearing her whisper as he is unable to spot the person.

"Puppy, here," He sharpens his ears and relates the origin to one of the trees behind him.

"What are you looking at, Pup?" Minjoon asks as he too looks around.

"Nothing hyung, I thought someone was calling me," He shrugs, focusing back on his book.

Minjoon gets called inside by Minhyung, and he walks away, ruffling his baby brother's hair.

"Puppy!" YN steps out from behind the trees and Minho rushes to her with a wide grin.

"Pup! How did you escape?" He panics.

"It's a secret, but let's go, I've something to show you," YN gets a hold of his hand, but Minho shakes his head

"No, you will be in real trouble if someone finds out,"

"Nobody's gonna know,"

"You are grounded because you snuck out at night to fight with your friends, do you now wanna get grounded forever?" Minho calmly mumbles and YN shakes her head.