III

"Pup, are you mad at me?" Minho asks and YN turns to the other side, still pouting.

"I'm sorry. I won't forget again,"

"I waited the whole morning for you just to be forgotten,"

"I'm sorry, I was playing with Nayeon," She turns around as her pout turns into a frown.

"Why were you playing with Nayeon?" A tint of possessiveness laces her question,

"She came by this morning with her Mom to meet Appa, so we played together,"

"You forgot about me as you were busy playing with Nayeon?" She glares at him.

"No, I-"

"Don't talk to me anymore. Go play with your Nayeon," YN storms away before Minho can protest.

~

"Appa, can I come in?" Minho peeks inside the office and Hyunsoo smiles at him beckoning him over.

"What does my little pup want?" Hyunsoo picks the kid up placing him on his lap.

"YNie is mad at me, Appa. I apologised but she is still mad and I don't know why," He cutely pouted towards the end.

"She'll come around, Minho-yah," Hyunsoo caresses his hair,

"No. It's been three hours and she even went out without me," Minho whines as he holds his three fingers up,

"Is that so? Then let's go find her and ask, hmm?" Hyunsoo stands up with the ten-year-old and walks in search of YN.

~

"YNah, look after your sisters for a while?" Jaeyoon asks as he walks out to the tree house with his twin daughters.

"I don't want to!" YN calls out from the tree,

"Fine. Look after them!" Jaeyoon raises his voice.

"I said I don't want to," The teenager snaps back,

"I didn't ask you, I'm telling you. So do what I say." YN pops her head out of the tree house and looks down to see her Appa standing with the two kids in each hand.

She groans and slides down the tree before sitting down on the lawn.

Jaeyoon smirks and places the toddlers down. He walks away with a sharp look and YN slumps back against the tree watching her little sisters babble in their alien language, not at all interested.

"Pup!" YN looks up hearing Minho and finds him on her father.

She rolls her eyes and closes them leaning on the tree bark.

"It is serious, isn't it?" Hyunsoo turns to Minho watching YN and he nods with a pout.

Minho runs up to her and wraps his hands around her as YN turns to the other side.

"I'm sorry," He whispers and she keeps quiet.

"He said sorry, YNie, forgive him," Hyunsoo smiles and YN stares at her father.

"No," She walks away as Minho sighs sadly.

~

"Jeon YN! Get down right now," YN flinches at Jaeyoon's call and mentally curses before walking down.

She finds both of her parents and Minjoon on the couch.

"What?" She asks with a disinterested face.

She looks behind hearing sniffles and finds Minho sitting on Jaesung's lap as tears roll down his squishy cheeks.