I

"Stop running around Pup!" Minho calls out

"Absolutely not!" YN yells back, ducking the tree branches and running deep into the forest.

"Stop, please. I'm tired," Minho calls out audible enough for her, halting a few meters behind huffing out for air. YN stops and turns around to find him pouting at her.

"Aw Puppy," She rushes to him and crushes him to her. Minho squeals in surprise as he loses balance and they both fall at the impact.

He peeks his eye open feeling no pain and finds himself safely landed on YN, as the little girl has her hands wrapped around him securely.

"You good, Pup?" Minho asks with worry on his lips and YN nods with a smile,

"Healthy as a horse!"

"But you're a wolf," He snickers as they break into laughter.

Minho stares at her with his cute doe eyes and catches her off guard as he places his lips against her for an innocent kiss.

"I love you, Pup,"

"I love you too, Puppy!" Her small hands clumsily tighten around him with a bop on his nose and Minho giggles getting all tickly.

"There you two are. FOUND THEM!" The two on the ground turn to look at the origin of the voice and find Minho's elder brother, Minjoon, calling out into the distance. He walks closer and pulls both the naughty little pups up.

"We almost announced a search party for you both. Haven't I told you that the forest is off-limits?" Minjoon puts on a fake poker face staring down at the two.

"Sorry, Hyung," The 7 year old mumbles,

"Sorry Alpha," The 10-year-old shows her famous puppy eyes while Minho grins next to her and the two bows down at the older Alpha who sighs shaking his head leading the two back to the packhouse.

~

The Nightowls, one of the strongest packs in the country, the pack where the two of our naughty little protagonists belong to. The two best friends, Jeon YN, daughter and second born of the Pack Alpha Jeon Hyunsoo and his Luna Chae Jaeyoon and Lee Minho, son and the youngest of the Pack Beta Lee Minhyung and his Alpha Kim Seoyoung.

Known for their naughtiness and playfulness, the two are adored by the entire pack and as a result of the unending pampering, both always end up in trouble. Mostly caused by YN, but Minho never says no to her, ultimately being the partner in crime.

~

Minjoon leads the two inside the pack house where a worried-looking Luna is sitting and being consoled by an Alpha.

And next to them were the Alpha-Beta, a best friend pair who looked plain, way too used to the happenings.

Jaeyoon is the first to look up as he catches the smell of the pups. In an instant, he tackles the two into his embrace with a sigh and soon peels away from them checking for any potential injuries.

"They're safe, Luna. Found them playing in the woods," Minjoon explains to his worried Luna who nods and smiles at him.

"Wasn't that I always telling you? Look they were playing, you should stop overreacting, every time Jaeyoon-ah," Jaeyoon glares at his Alpha, and Hyunsoo falls silent as his best friend, Minhyung snickers at him who falls silent as his mate Seoyoung stares him down.

The two friends keep quiet and stand still, and on the other side of the room too stands two little best friends all quiet and still.

"Are you alright, Pup?" Jaeyoon runs his fingers along Minho's cheeks and he nods with a smile,