IV

If there's something our YN isn't that fond of, then it is none other than her little siblings!

No offence but she hates them most of the time, why? No one knows.

And I think it's mostly because of Hyuna, the third born to her parents, a beautiful pup, four years younger than YN.

When YN is loved by the pack for her silly and naughty nature, Hyuna is famous for her well-mannered personality and the innocent vibe she gives out.

YN and Hyuna don't get along much, not solely because of YN, also, Hyuna prefers her grandparents over the pack house, thus they don't meet that often.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that Jaeyoon is always on the edge with YN because he thinks it is because of his eldest daughter that Hyuna refuses to come home.

Six months ago, Hyuna moved back into the pack house, so she could play with her two-year-old little sisters.

And nothing irritates our 14-year-old like the presence of the sweet ten-year-old.

~

"Unnie? Can I come in?" YN mentally groans at her voice before humming out.

"Can you help me with something?" Hyuna smiles showing her cute incisors and YN nods.

"Really?" Her eyes sparkle as she rushes inside and jumps on the bed, "Can you help me finish this, please?"

Hyuna lays out her puzzle set of 563 pieces and looks up hopefully.

YN nods, using it as an opportunity to show her intelligence and skills to the younger. And they both start to work.

Halfway through, YN had helped Hyuna with the outline which the younger was thankful for. She leans back and watches Hyuna scrambling through the pieces to find the right match.

Why do I hate her?

A sudden thought pops inside YN and she ponders upon it. Hyuna always loved her elder sister, even when YN ignored her.

The feeling isn't of hatred, maybe it was jealousy?

YN enjoyed being the youngest until Hyuna came along and snatched her Appas' attention. Sometimes YN felt that Jaeyoon preferred her sister to her, but what was this little pup's fault in that?

And that's when her sibling guilt kicked in crushing her inside out.

YN reaches for the pup's black curls and pushes a strand behind her ears making Hyuna look back at her.

"Did you find it?"

"No," A cute pout forms on her lips as YN breaks into a beautiful smile.

"The puzzle piece is brave enough to hide from my baby? Let me see," YN imitates a hoarse voice and Hyuna breaks into giggles.

With a quick scan, YN lands on the right one and hands it to Hyuna with a small smile which the younger appreciated with a wide grin and a flying kiss.

This feels nice!

~

"YN, I'm done with you," Jaeyoon sighs in frustration as YN stands silent.

"What did she do this time?" Hyunsoo asks with the least interest in what's going on.

"This is the third time this year. She has punched another kid again,"
Hyunsoo turns to his daughter for explanation,

"Oh come on, Appa. You're making it sound like I'm going around hitting people. It was a boxing match. They challenged me, I didn't do anyth-"

"You accepted the challenge,"