Deals

We went to the library. None of us read any books. We just sat there and finally I burst into tears. "Why does it have to be me?" Jane and my mom come and hug me.

"I'm sorry darling." my mom said to me. "Some people just don't get easy lives."

"Why did the Moon Goddess have to choose me?" I asked.

"We might not know the answer right now, but the truth will reveal itself in time." My mom was a very wise person. "Jane, can you go and check on the guys?" Jane nodded and left the library.

"Do you remember the song I used to sing to you when you were a baby and you were scared?" My mom asked me. I nodded.

"Can you sing it?" I asked her. The lullaby is above.

.........................................
"Thank you Mom. I am going to miss you again. I wish it didn't have to be like this." I told her.
"I know, but this way you won't have to take over the responsibility and your life won't be in as much danger. You know your father and I love you very much." She said to me.
She gave me a big hug, and it felt so nice I wish this moment could last forever! There was a knock on the door and Jane came running back in.
"They are too strong. Turns out, they have more wolves... rouges to be exact... with them." I jump up and run back to the big room. I slam the doors open. I see everyone fighting.

"STOP!" I commanded. Everyone froze. Blade turned around and walked up to me, grabbed my waist, and sniffed my neck. I could hear my family's snarls. He calmed down. Ugh. I stepped away from him and he growled. "Your mine." He said.

"I want to propose a deal." I looked at all of them. "I will return with Blade and..."

"NO! You are staying here." My mother said. I walked up to my mom.

"I have to do this, no one else can get hurt from my mistakes." I turn around. "I will return with Blade and his pack, if I can see my family whenever I want." I said. Blade nodded. He shifted into his wolf and I got on his back. I waved to everyone and we ran out of the room. I hope this was the path that my life was taking me down, because I feel that I've went down the wrong one.