Season 1, Chapter 3: Extinction

It has been 33 years into the future and the military and the region had evolved a lot ever since they forbidden every Chaotak from living, they had killed countless amounts and most of the Chaotak successfully ran, they even lived in the caves now, they had called the cave, the "Chaotikan Sanctuary", the military called their forces "Geitrosphi" as a way to overthrow the Chaotak from the clan list, it's only two clans that trust each other now, the Geitrosphi used forged strong alloyed metal used in the sanctuary and it is a great way to kill Synthrox, the rest of the world and land is mostly owned by Geichi's and Etroshpi's and school's do not teach anything about Chaotikans, only that they are a threat to society, there are different levels of the military who they called "Crews", those crews are set to kill Chaotikans at different levels of power.

[The Map]: The Capsule only has one huge region only fit about 28% land in the whole Capsule, ranging with about 900 million humans, (After the Chaotak eradication, was 1.2 billion before), the huge barrier surrounding the whole land they had claimed is called "The Geichi Barrier" and the neighborhoods and suburbs between the two regions called "The Trosphian Neighborhoods" and the tourism and cities right in the middle of the three is called "The Etrotian Cities", there is also the "Geitrosphi Main Military" right at the entrance gate of the the barrier.

[Crew explanation]: There are 3 levels of the Crew, level one being Crew Citizen, this crew focuses on the powerless citizens of the Chaotak that are just living, the second level is Crew Fighter, this crew focuses more on the chaotikan who can actually fight and were in the military. The last level is called Crew Superior, this is only for those in the ranks of Oliver and Merkrie who were never seen even by chaotikans, the Geitrosphi still haven't reached that level yet and are trying their best to reach it.

(Crew Citizen=1-119S,1-10sS) (Crew Fighter=120-299S,11-49sS) (Crew Superior=300-500S,50-150sS). S=Synthrox sS=surged Synthrox. Total Synthrox = TS = S + sS

At the chaotikan side, they are stranded in the caves with hidden villages that are separated far out from each other, some have been found by the crews but the others are still safe, their food isn't ideal but they are trying their hardest to stay alive, but they are endangered and will go extinct in the next couple of years, Merkrie and Oliver separated themselves for reasons and Oliver became married, Oliver was the only one seen by the crews but the crews don't try attacking yet, since they will know they will lose, they will just keep an eye out for Oliver's village and then attack when it's their time, or when they reach the Superior stage.

The military's main target was Merkrie, so their plan was to win against Oliver and ask where he went, so they will keep fighting and make their way towards the Superior level in order to finally take them both down.

After a couple months, the military had found some abandoned villages that had been active before, they thought they must have migrated to other villages, but the other villages paths were blocked, they found it strange how they could have moved, so they started digging around the area just to see if they are hiding. But there were no trails or hints anywhere, so they were confused, they decided to eliminate more but the more villages they found the more abandoned they were. a team of Crew Citizen were researching this matter.

Geichi Member: What?! What are they doing?! Are they creating some kind of utopia?!

Etrosphi Member: We have no idea! But lets keep searching, we might find more clues.

They kept searching for more villages and they couldn't find anything again, this had enraged them and so they went back to the military camps near the cave to report this investigation, they went over to their higher ranking chieftain and reported.

Geichi Member: Chief! We report to you that the Chaotikans might be migrating to a further and bigger civilisation!

Franklin Heath [Chieftain]: What? Explain this instant!