Season 2, Chapter 6: Speed

It had became 4 years since the incident that happened with Atlas and the three, Atlas became 17 years old now and Orion became 21, they were ultimately stronger than before and could kill any synthrox with ease, with the power basically overriding Crew Superiors strengths, they were ready to destroy some lines between the clans now, maybe even find more of their kind outside.

Atlas and Orion went further in the caves, because the clans are starting to live there now, they had to set a warning to never step foot in these caves, so then they found a castle, surrounded by guards, they hid behind some pillars next to the gates, while the guards were just chilling in their patrol, laughing and playing cards, Orion snatched one of them and knocked them out, the next followed by Atlas with a punch to the face and the third tried running away, but ultimately getting out sped by Atlas, Atlas and Orion successfully done the first stage.

Atlas: Easy, now we just got to enter, do you just wanna jump up or?

Orion: Yeah, best option, cus the gate will probably be loud anyway.

Atlas nodded to his request and they started jumping above the gate, after they reached there, they scanned the area, it was a pretty basic town and a lot to start from, and because of their kindness, they didn't wanna kill the families, only the guards and especially, the king.

The three:

Right after Atlas was taken, they were surprised to see this.

Sullivan: More chaotikans huh...

Nolan: I guess they want more, that guy we fought was tough...

Sullivan: Let's report this to the military, we cannot let them loose.

So the three went on, traveling towards the military, it was quite a while to get there, they found some synthrox along the way and had to defeat them.

Once they had reached the military, they had told the general.

Sullivan: General Arlo! I announce that there are living Chaotikans!

Arlo: What?! Explain your situation!

Sullivan: A child known as Atlas Surge had tricked us into thinking he was one of us, We noticed because of their fighting style and their learning skills.

Arlo: Where did they go.

Sullivan: Down to a cave?

Arlo: You three, go train, you will be handling this situation, get in the top ranks, I'll be meeting you.

Sullivan, Nolan and Lawson were surprised, but they wanted the spotlight, so they started training.

After the timeskip:

The three were now ranked above Superior, they had increased their ranks since the last decade, introducing Crew Deadly, requirement of 1000 synthrox slain and 500 surged synthrox slain.

The three were now ready to hunt them down, they went down along the caves and they were figuring out how to find them.

Atlas and Orion:

Both of them were now infiltrating the ranks, with them successfully taking out most of the guards, a main force of the castle comes, a group of guards ranking superior, Orion was holding off them off while Atlas begins infiltrating inside, while in, he finds some guards, he starts to eavesdrop:

Guard: That festival last night was awesome!

Guard 2: Yeah dude, it was great. Say, have you seen the news?