Season 2, Chapter 7: Kings

Atlas and Orion went back to their home and settled down to rest after a successful mission, the caves were now in danger and the Geichi and Etrosphi are now struggling to create civilisation in the caves, with Chaotikans in the loose, criminals of Geichi and Etrosphi also exist, which means they are struggling hard to maintain those two, Atlas and Orion aren't the only ones alive in the Chaotak, the Geichi and Etrosphi call those people the Revengers; Revengers are Chaotikans which want to deflate the Geichi and Etrosphi clan for revenge and reduce their numbers, so they would build back the population, women are very valuable in the Chaotak, as they are the only chance to gain back the population.

Atlas and Orion were just chilling, taking a break, they spoke about the mission they just performed.

Atlas: That Lucian guy was weird..

Orion: I still don't understand this "Kings from above" thing he said, do you think it's a belief?

Atlas: I don't know, "Kings from above" sound like a story.

Orion: We need to research on that I guess, we need to know what their going to be doing, because the "Kings from above" sound like they discovered something.

Atlas: It seems to be that they are praying to them, that Lucian guy was begging or something.

Orion: Yeah I figured that too.

Atlas and Orion came to the conclusion that they will go for another mission, but will force themselves to spy instead of just barging in.

They stumbled across a weird looking village place, they decided to spy on that, apparently, the place was filled to the brim with weapons, and it was in a weird location, the people there are full of Geichi's with barely any Etrosphi's in sight, Atlas and Orion were confused but they stuck to their plan anyway. They found a place where they can spy from above.

As they were walking along the roofs, Atlas saw something.

Atlas: Hey, Orion, look!

Atlas points to what seems to be a shrine, Orion observed.

Orion: Who is that supposed to be?

Atlas: It does not look like a human at all though, look how many people are there too.

Orion then spots some more, pointing towards them for Atlas

Orion: Look, there's more.

Atlas: Hm, oh, I think I know what these are.

Orion: Who?

Atlas: Do you think it's the "Kings from above"?

Orion: So it is a worshipping entity. Interesting.

they stayed there for a couple minutes and the people at the shrine then went, meaning there were times that they needed to pray to the shrines, they wanted to know more about them, so they went down there, trying to disguise themselves.

Atlas and Orion went up to a random fellow and asked.

Atlas: Hey dude, do you know what those shrines are?

Random person: What? Who are you?

The person pulled out a shocked expression, with Atlas acting the same to his reaction.

Atlas: Oh, I'm just asking around, don't worry

Random person: No, tell me who you are right now.

Atlas: Why should I-

The random person tried pushing Atlas, but Atlas turned on his defensive mode, he caught the person's hands and pushed him back.

Atlas: Why?!