Chapter 7: Day in Mistral

You and Emerald are in Mistral watching the chaos happening throughout Anima and the rest of the world on TV.

"Looks like Cinder's plan went off just fine thanks partly to you," you said to Emerald.

Emerald: "Well, I'm kind of surprised that Pyrrha did fall for my illusion of that android having dozens of swords, but I still wonder why you used your semblance to create a realistic copy of her. Aren't Huntsmen and Huntresses our enemies?"

You used your semblance to create a copy of yourself standing in front of you and Emerald.

"I know the real world just like you do," you said through your copy, "but even I know there's honor among thieves."

Your copy disappeared and Emerald used her semblance to create an illusion of Pyrrha.

"She still might want to get even with you since you knocked her unconscious and left her with her boyfriend," she said through the illusion.

"We'll cross the bridge when we get there. For now, let's just keep doing what we do best and take from those thinking they are invincible."

Emerald: "Sounds good to me."

You and Emerald went outside and walked through the lower levels of Mistral. You looked around and saw many people making deals with anyone in their sights.

You went up to the upper levels and swiped the Lien from any wealthy-looking person that you passed by. You soon went to a restaurant and ordered food for yourselves.

Emerald: "Why is it the people I dislike are the ones with the best things? I actually like the food this place serves."

"That's how things have been for a long time, Emerald. Some things we dislike are the ones that even we enjoy."

Emerald: "Well, I always enjoy spending time with you. It's been a blast for the past few months. Same for Beacon until the the attack led everything to fall apart."

"They'll know what it really is like to be in the world when there's no reason for it to put masks on everything."

Emerald: "You can say that again."

Your food arrived, and you ate with manners to avoid drawing attention to yourselves.

Emerald: "Hey, want to go watch a movie later?"

"Sure. I could watch something fun."

You and Emerald finished your food and left to watch a movie.