Reaction to tr 2

Nanase pov

I woke up in a big room on a large bed. Wait it's not my room. In a few seconds, I was alert.

Ike: There are rooms that big?

Sudou: It's the same size as Ayanokoujis' 

Shinohara: She is probably in his house 

Kei: I will talk to him later 

The room was clean. The room didn't have any personal belongings.

" good morning nanase "

I looked to see ayanokouji

" Lucky " 

" Yeah she is such a hot kohai " 

Nanase blushed 

" oh hi ayanokouji "

Wait why am I on his bed did we

Kei: Did they do it? 

" come down stairs there's food ready "

" is this your room "

" no its a guest room "

Ike: His guest room is bigger than my room 

Hondo: Same 

" oh OK "

I followed him downstairs since I slept with my clothes on i can't change and I also can't brush my teeth.

I saw that there were many maids and butlers here in the house with matsuo being the head butler.

" There are so many beautiful maids in French maid uniforms " 

" Tch pervert " 

" The butlers aren't bad either " 

" Not bad they're on par with Hirata and the president " 

" Yeah I wished I lived there " 

" you can eat whatever you want "

There in the table was many different foods some I've never seen before.

" That looks so good " 

" Some of them look straight of a fairy tail " 

" I wished I could even sniff it " 

" I'll go check out the neighborhood while you eat "

I nodded at him while I was stuffing my face with food.

Ayanokouji pov

I left nanase in the house she didn't look like she was hurt but her head would definitely bleed if she got hit again even if it was a hard punch.

Nanase: I got hit that hard? 

Housen: Yeah cause your weak 

I walked outside since yesterday after the whole incident I researched gangs and found out there were a couple of big ones.

In our area the biggest was Tenjiku a gang ran by izana kurokawa . They had four heavenly kings one being ran haitani the one we ran into yesterday.

Another thing about gangs is they can give someone big influence depending on how strong the gang is and how many people are jn the gang.

I was thinking about just following that man since there wasn't much I could accomplish against his influence but if I become a gang leader I could potentially get enough influence to escape him.