mulcote x one piece two

Ayanokouji pov 

I woke up for the second time. I smelled some food being cooked. When I looked around I saw the kid with the straw hat being the only one still sleeping. 

I got up and walked out of the tree house.  I saw ryuuen beating the kids again. 

" Didn't you tell me you're trying to become famous " 

" Yeah " 

" Then keep fighting " 

The two kids got motivated again, it looks like Ryuuen wants them to get stronger so he doesn't need to worry about them when he leaves. 

" You are old that's why when I'm your age I'll be just as strong " 

" All I'm wearing are excuses " 

" If someone bigger comes when you go to see will you tell them your stronger? " 

" If someone with a devil fruit comes then will you complain? " 

" What if someone with a sword comes to fight you will you back down? " 

" No that's the answer " 

" The world isn't fair " 

" If it isn't what will you do " 

The two boys stopped fighting and thought about it 

" Keep fighting that's what you do " 

" so come at me and give it your all " 

( Read a speech similar on wattpat before but forgot who ) 

" Let's do this ace " 

" Of course, we won't back down " 

They rushed at Ryuuen but they were still no match 

 I decided to go to the village to find out more about the devil fruits. 

The path was still in the forest. On my way there I didn't run into anyone. 

When I reached the village it was what I had expected. 

I quickly found a library. When I entered it was a lot bigger than I expected. 

I went to the section for devil fruits. When I opened it had almost nothing. 

I went through over 20 books and all they talked about was the ' Myths ' of devil fruits. 

I knew that I didn't need this information. 

I Left the library so I could check other stores. 

I then went through the village but there was nothing when I saw near the docks I found a marine ship at least what I believe is a marine ship. 

" Who are you " 

I saw that the one who spoken to me was an old man eating rice crackers. 

" I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka " 

" What are you doing here " 

" I'm searching for more information on devil fruits and the library didn't have any " 

" Here " 

He handed me a book 

" This should have all the devil fruits " 

" Thanks " 

" yeah yeah whatever brat " 

With that, the old man walked away