003. "OH CMON!!"

"FOR MONTHS NOW, Zeus and Poseidon have been locked in a dispute over the master bolt; The symbol of Zeus authority and it has been stolen." Chiron said to Percy. Now that Percy was claimed by one of the big 3 gods Chiron was sure he needed to know this.

Percy, Chiron and Mr.D were all in the same room. Percy tilted his head slightly and asked "who stole it?" Mr.D lifted and dropped his shoulders "you did" he said. Percy made a puzzled look. "what?"

"Zeus is looking for a thief, sees a forbidden child claimed by his jealous brother... it doesn't look good for you, kid" Mr.D says while crossing his arms. Percy shook his head slightly "I didn't do anything."

"Of course you didn't. But your father needs your help. An ultimatum has been given to him by Zeus, that if he doesn't return the bolt by the summer solstice in one week... there will be war." Chiron spoke.

Percy looked at Mr.D then Chiron again "that is your quest." Chiron said in a calming tone. Usually if there was chance of war happening someone would be freaking out. Percy was but he knew how to keep it on the low, keep it hidden.

"You must leave immediately" Percy widened his eyes slightly and spoke "leave? Leave for where?" He looked at Chiron.

"Zeus is king on Olympus. And Poseidon has always resented it, but... there is a third brother who has always resented them both." As Chiron said this Percy came to a realization "it's hades." He said while shrugging his shoulders and looking at Chiron once again.

"Yes." Chiron spoke

"The bolt is with hades in the underworld." Percy said blankly

"I know it sounds daunting. But you won't be alone. A quest is always undertaken by three." Chiron said calmly but Percy had interrupted him.

"Great. Good luck finding those guys, 'cause it ain't gonna be me." Chiron was taken aback by Percy's sudden decision "you are claimed by Poseidon this is his will." Chiron said to Percy.

"Poseidon has ignored me, my entire life." As Percy said this Mr.D had enough. He cut Percy off and spoke. "You are his son!" He said Percy spoke back quickly "I am sally Jackson's son."

"Who is sally Jackson?!" Mr.D made a confused face and Percy's face filled with sudden anger. He already didn't like Mr.D and now He was making it worse for himself.

"She's the one who cared enough to call herself my mother, she's the one who got herself killed so that I could be safe here!" Percy said. He spoke high of his mother. Which was the right thing to do. His mother was the best care taker for him. Not anyone else.

"The fate of the world hangs in the balance! You will accept this quest!" Mr.D said, his patience running very low "I won't!"

Just as Mr.D was going to speak again Grover had walked in "hey everybody." He looked around the room and Chiron shook his head at him "Grover, now is not the time."

Grover held his hand up to Chiron "im sorry sir, but I have news..." he looked at Percy then back at Chiron. "Grover..." Chiron said in warning but Grover ignored it and looked back at Percy "sally jacksons alive."

Percy looked at Grover as his facial expressions changed quickly. Now his attention was fully on Grover. "It looked like she died, but it only looked that way." Mr.D looked at Grover with anger.