1k special 😋😼

Jay

Everyone is now currently discussing about the end of year festival.

"guys what if we do a maid café?" sunoo suggested, to the others. everyone seemed to like the idea since it would attract more people. "but who will be the maids?" I asked, maybe some girls could be the maid-

"you should be one," sunoo said as he looked at me with a smirk. my jaw dropped with this idea as I shook my head denying the idea. "i'm a male no way i'm going to dress up in a maid outfit, plus I don't think it would attract that much people-" I replied, contradicting his idea.

"but you are an omega." he stated,

"but-"

"actually, I think you would look cute, and that would attract much people wouldn't it?" jake commented as jungwon just clicked his tongue in annoyance. I looked back at jungwon to make sure he was okay but he seemed to not...like the idea?

"but i don't think I should, there are many girls that could do it, like sana-" I stated but got cut off as now sunoo and jake were begging me.

"PLEASE JAY-HYUNG!"

I just looked at them and sighed,

"okay but we have to make a vote with the whole class to see if they would want it." the corner of my lips tugged as I thought there was no way they would want it, so i wouldn't have to do it!

"ALRIGHT!" they both giggled and ran off.

"i don't think anyone would want it, so i'm good," I thought out loud,

"nah, people would want it," I heard jungwon say as he just looked down and sighed. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him in confusion, is he mad? what did I do though?

...

so now sunoo and jake are helping me put on the maid costume.

"see, you look good!"

"for real, your waist looks so snatched."

"isn't the skirt a bit too short..." I asked worriedly as I tried to pull down the skirt. "it's fine, plus it's going to be indoors, so no wind will be blowing!" sunoo cheerfully replied. I just nodded hesitantly at his remark and decided to go to the maid cafe stall that was indoors.

the girls started giggling and taking pictures when I was walking towards my stall.

"jayyyy you look so cuteee!" I heard jihyo call out, let's just say, she was our "head" maid. I just chuckled as I nervously scratched my nape. "let's go, you're in duty right now," I just nodded and followed her to the main area where I had to serve people.