𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄, ʲᵃʸᵏˡⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿ

ෆ he feels clingy, but you're on the phone with your friends

"Girl, I'm still trying to figure out what I'll wear," you told your friend, Ashanti

"Girl, I'm still trying to figure out what I'll wear," you told your friend, Ashanti. You were going on a girls' trip in a few weeks, and you were trying to order last minute outfits.

"I think the skirt set you bought was cute," Ciara said, as you shared your screen, showing the group call your cart.

Hearing the sound of the front door unlocking, you glanced over, watching as Justin walked in. Kicking his shoes off, he sat the keys down, going straight to you.

"Hey ma," he mumbled, pecking your lips, before he went to his usual spot, turning on the game console.

"Hey"

Your friends grinned, making you want to roll your eyes. They had been doing this since the two of you moved in together a few months back.

"Anyway, I was gonna bring that, but I need a few backup fits"

"Same, look at this dress I saw earlier," Ciara said, now sharing her screen.

"That's cute, hold up, they got that in a medium?" Ashanti asked, while you laughed. Glancing at Justin, he sat quietly, playing the game.

He was always quiet, for the most part, staying to himself. He must have felt your eyes on him, turning your way. Motioning for you to come over, you moved to sit next to him. Listening to Ashanti and Ciara talk about the clothes they found.

He played on the game for a while longer, before he turned it off, facing you. You looked over at him, but continued to talk to your friends. Not saying anything, he kissed your hand, tugging at it.

He wanted to go lay down, most of all, he wanted you to get off of the phone, and come lay down with him. 

"Don't even get me started on the shoes" he rolled his eyes at your friends. They weren't exactly aggravating, but they were interrupting his one on one time with you.

"I'ma call y'all later, I gotta do something," you told them, your eyes focused on Justin, as he pulled you up. Telling them bye, you ended the call, just as he buried his face in your neck.

"Finally," he groaned, tracing soft kisses along your neck.

"They talk too much," he grumbled, pulling you to the shared bedroom.

"Not to much on my girls," you defended them, while he shook his head, falling onto the bed.

"What did you do today?" You asked him, letting him pull you onto his lap.

"Chill with DD and nem, what about you ma?"

"I've been shopping all day, for the trip"

"I don't want you to go, I'ma be missing you and shit," he frowned, hugging your waist.

"It's only a few days and you know I'll call you every morning and night," you reassured him, pecking his lips.

He didn't say anything else, cuddling against you. His head in the crook of your neck, he traced his fingers down your side, taking in your sweet scent.

You felt yourself dozing off, but felt like you had to pee. Attempting to get up, he pulled you back. "What you doing?"

"I gotta use it," you said, making him let you go, but also getting up, following you.

"Why are you being so clingy?"

"Bro, shut up and hurry up, I wanna take a nap," he crossed his arms, leaning against the wall, watching your every move.

Once you finished, going back to bed, he was back behind you. Holding you close, as if you'd slip away, if he let you go.

"I love you mami"

"I love you too pa," you told him, falling asleep, enjoying how nice it felt, having him rub his hands on your body.

He definitely is clingy, but you could never get mad at him for it.

this is super short, but i could definitely do more jayklickin in the future...

thank youuu for 14k reads, we were just at 5k a while ago, love the support!