Backstage romance

A smile forms on Sam's face as she talks to Rhea when you hand her a cup of coffee kissing her cheek before going to finish on Dom's ring gear melting as you hear her laughter not knowing what she said to rhea once you were out of sight "I'm gonna marry her". The words make rhea stunned seeing how happy she was laughing "We haven't been together long but I just know already that I'm gonna marry her" you became the clothing designer for the roster's ring gear while sam is the ring announcer being friends with rhea for years doing makeup for NXT stars including her before she transferred to WWE going to do gear for TNA and AEW before finally heading to wwe becoming loved and friends by fellow staff and the roster hitting it off with sam wonderfully feelings slowly growing over the first year of being in wwe leading to now as you and sam have been together for three and a half years not knowing that for the past five months sam was saving to get an engagement ring to propose to you but for now she smiles sweetly whenever she sees the yellow promise ring adorn on your hand asking rhea to help with picking out a ring along with your mom who adored and loved sam as much as you did if you were honest making you and sam laugh every time someone would ask about how each other's families thought of the other. A smile forms on your face as memories of the relationship between you and sam slow in your mind as you finish sewing up Rey's shirt handing it to him and sharing a hug before rhea tells you that sam needed you outside jogging until you find sam with flowers and a letter reading it with tears not knowing that rey and the rest of the roster were around the corner recording and watching the sweet moment having to hide further away to as small yells bust out as sam gets on her knees proposing to you immediately saying yes sharing a kiss as everyone runs out pulling you in hugs laughing as an impromptu celebration takes place for the new engagement.