Mineta's Trial

Deku's POV
I was sleeping when uraraka knocked on my door I sleepily opened it. "It's time for mineta's Trial are you coming" said uraraka. "Of course !" I said I closed the door trying to get ready quickly, I remember 2 months ago when mineta was harassing uraraka for a long time (it wasn't the first time), later uraraka reported the incident to Mr aizawa and asked to talk to principal nezu, they allowed her and principal nezu decided to get our opinions now mineta is on trials, I kinda don't blame ura, he had it coming from the beginning but I also think what principal nezu is doing is kinda a waste of time but hey, I'm not the principal so he can do whatever he wants.
After getting dressed me and ura ran out the building, when we got to our destination only some people where there like bakugo, mina, kirishima, Iida and of course mineta. Ura went to sit down, I looked to the left and saw Mr aizawa and present mic together, present mic looked like he was flirting with Mr aizawa but I just brushed it off as teasing, this was not the first time I had seen present mic do this, so my conclusion is that he was teasing Mr aizawa as his close friend bcz Mr aizawa always said he was straight (Note: In my au deku is like Adrien in MLB; oblivious and blind 😀)

Present Mic's POV
"Stop" aizawa said as I walked in closer to him until our faces were close, then he pushed me away, I was teasing him, I had asked for a kiss as a joke the next thing while I was thinking in my head about what had happened earlier, aizawa kissed me smack on the lips, we made out for a few seconds then he let go both of us were panting. "There you got want you wanted now leave me alone bastard". He said aggressively. "Well can I have another kiss baby 😘" I said trying not to laugh. Aizawa left running like an angry baby, I couldn't help but laugh at him as he stormed off.

Bye guys hope you enjoy the rest of the story later on pls vote or comment bye love y'all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Word Count: 385