Mineta's Trial (Part 2)

Deku's POV
   The trial was just starting, everyone in Class 1A was there, and some girls in class 1B. People where being asked about things mineta had done to them. Principal Nezu asked or at least tried to ask kacchan questions but Bakugo's only reply was "Fuck off". The trial went on for an hour I slept off but I was asked a few questions, it was pretty boring. At the ending principal Nezu finally made his decision, "Mineta will be sent to another very good hero school to continue his studies" said principal Nezu and just like that everyone was clearing the auditorium.

Time Skip (At the dorms in the common room)
"I'm making chocolate chip pancakes for everyone" I said over all the chatter and talk. Suddenly all the talking stopped, I looked up to see mineta carrying his bag out of his dorm. "Bye guys, gonna miss yall, I'll still come for school events though" Mineta said sad written all over his face and with that he left. A silence drifted over the whole room.

Time skip (Night time)    Aizawa's POV
I was in my room thinking about what I did with hizashi this morning, just thinking about it made my cheeks go red like a tomato instantly, then I saw a notification pop up on my phone, it was zashi,

Zashi: Hi Sho, how you doing
Me: What do you want it's 1am
Zashi: Do you know I'm outside your room right now.

I walked to my door and opened it, and saw him as expected, his hair was brush down exposing his very long hair, his silly glasses weren't on he was wearing a tank top, with trousers on, he looked way more hotter than in his hero costume, trust me.
"Can I come in" He said. "You may not"I said trying to sound like I wasn't gawking over him a few seconds ago."So Sho my room is being fixed because of leaks, can I please stay in your room". "Ugh Sure" I said angrily as he gave me his amazing smile "Thanks" and with that I went to my closet got some sheets, a blanket and a pillow and set them down on the floor and went back to watching videos of cats on my laptop. Zashi, just smiled like the maniac he is and layed down.

Bye guys, hope your having a good day. A little warning things are going to get spicy the next update, pls vote and comment if you have time, love y'all. 😍

Warning this is not an erasermic fan fiction ( it actually is back there are many other ships I'm going to be focusing on bakugo deku and some else but I just decided to start with erasermic 😏) If you want to see how many ships are in this fan fic, pls go and check the tags bye.