Character Encyclopedia

Character: Thrasus

Title: Lion of Harbook

Gender: M

Affilation: Harbook city/ Athens

Height: 6'4

Weight (lbs): 240

Age: 42

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Motto: Duty before self

Description: He is a skilled and powerful warrior and will follow his orders to the letter. He gained his fame for holding the gates of Harbook against a much larger Athenian army and forced them to retreat. This eventually led to a truce and eventually an alliance. He was selected as the personal bodyguard to the princess of Harbook who was sent as concubine to the Athenian king. He was mentor to a young Sylia.

*****

Character: Sylvia Graf/ Thetis

Title: Princess of Harbook;

Concubine to King Mikhail

Gender: F

Affilation: Harbook city/ Athens

Height: 5'6

Weight (lbs): 150

Age: 31

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Motto: Loyalty to Family

Description: The oldest of the two children of the chieftain of Harkbook city and a famed beauty, she is famous for rejecting every man who tried to court her. She has a fiery temper so much so that she had the gentiles (testicles) removed of a court noble's drunk son who dared touch her. She is fiercely loyal to her birth family and the alliance with Athens that keeps her hometown safe. When she was a child, a witch in the forest told her she would birth the savior of the world for the price of her life and the lives of her kinsmen.

*****

Character: Sylia Graf

Title: Prince of Harbook;

Captain of the Queen's guard;

Lieutenant in the third division of the Athenian army

Gender: M

Affilation: Harbook city/ Athens

Height: 5'11

Weight (lbs): 180

Age: 21

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Motto: Loyalty to Family

Description: The son of the Harbook chieftan, Sylia has spent his young life in the military – first in his father's warband in tribal conflicts and later with the Athenian military. He values family over everything but has also developed comradeship with the famous Athenian general Strategus. His specialty is reconnaissance, and he is famed as the fastest man in the entire third army.

*****

Character: Meres Schiff

Title: Ship Captain

Gender: M

Affilation: Harbook city/ Athens

Height: 5'7