Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Hey, guys, so this is the very last chapter of the episode. I have set up a couple of plot points that will be carried over into the next episode and beyond and I also decided to do something a little bit different for the final climactic sequence. Also I was debating over whether or not I should have the Super League of Villains kidnap Princess Fiona so that Team Legacy would have to go on a mission to rescue her at a later date just like with Lucky and Yoyo but I ultimately decided against it. Also I won't spoil anything but there will be a couple of surprises at the very end. I don't know when I'm going to officially start working on the next episode because I'm still trying to figure out what the overall plot is going to be but you'll know when I post the first chapter of the latest episode.

Anyways enjoy and until next time! 

The next morning, Shrek stormed out of his house as he was surprised to see Donkey creating a makeshift barrier out of tree branches and logs.

"Donkey? What are you doing?"

"I would think, of all people, you would recognize a wall when you see one," Donkey retorted snappishly.

"Well, yeah," Shrek replied as he continued to watch Donkey diligently work on the barrier. "But the wall's supposed to go around my swamp, not through it."

"It is around your half. See, that's your half, and this is my half," Donkey explained as he pointed to Shrek's side of the swamp on the other side and then to his side behind the "wall".

"Ohhh... your half?" Shrek smirked with an understanding nod and an akimbo.

"Yes, my half. I helped rescue the princess. I did half the work, I get half the booty," Donkey retorted abrasively with a pointed glare. "Not to mention, those two old people were more than generous enough to allow me to stay at their place last night, no thanks to you! Now hand me that big, old rock, the one that looks like your head."

Shrek then tossed the long, massive stick away as he grabbed a much shorter stick and shoved it against Donkey's head.

"Back off!"

"No, you back off!" Donkey snarled as he pushed back against Shrek even harder with his head.

"This is my swamp!"

"Our swamp!"

"Let go, Donkey!"

"You let go!"

Hope, Bo and the others then came upon the scene as Hope was about to walk in and try to intervene, but Bo quickly stopped her while shaking his head silently.

"Stubborn jackass!"

"Smelly ogre!"

"Fine!" Shrek growled as he walked off as Donkey dropped to the ground, falling flat on his face. He then got up to his feet and shook his head.

"Hey, come back here. I'm not through with you yet!" he hollered as he dashed after Shrek.

"Well, I'm through with you!" Shrek snapped angrily as he kept on walking back to his house.

"Uh, uh, you know, with you, it's always 'Me, me, me'!" Donkey shot back aggressively as he kept on following Shrek and then quickly blocked his way to the front door with a snarl. "Well, guess what! Now it's my turn! So you just shut up and pay attention!"

However, Shrek just brushed him off and kept on walking as Donkey continued to chastise and berate him furiously.

"You are mean to me. You insult me and you don't appreciate anything that I do! You're always pushing me around or pushing me away!"