10. Do I make you want to stay

"Pan?"
"Yes."
"If we were to--."
"Hey y/n look at me!"
My focus shifted and I caught sight of Henry who, with the help of some lost boys, was dancing around the fire on his hands!
"Wow Henry, you're so good!"
"y/n, what were you going to ask?" "Hmm? Oh uh, it was nothing!"
"Are you sure?"
"No."
"No?"
"When can we go home?"
"Home? You are home!"
"No, home. Home for real, to our family!"
"Ohh well, whenever you want of course, I can fix it tonight."
"Realy?"
"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♤Pan♤♤~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fack!
She wants to go home, back to Storybrooke. I couldn't let that happen! So I had to convince to stay and I had to do it tonight!

"Hey y/n!"
"Yes?"
"I've done it!"
"What?"
"Tonight you go back to Storybrooke!" "Really!"
"Really. After dinner I'll take you to your mom."
"Thank you soooo much!"
"But first, first I want to show you something!"
"What?"
"Just come with me."
"Wait now?"
"Yes now, close your eyes and take my hand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡y/n♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

With my eyes closed, I only felt his arms around me. Strong pressed arms, but then there was something else. Something cold, dark and evil. But then it disappeared and only his arms remained.
"Open your eyes y/n."
So I did and was greeted by a blinding light. Not just a light, the sun, the sun that glittered in the sea and lit up the whole island, because on the promontory I was standing on I could see everything.
"It's, it's wonderful!"
"Not as wonderful as you."
"Huh?"
"You heard me."
He still had his arms around me and I was thankful he did, because it kept him from seeing my silly smile.
"It almost makes you want to stay." "Yes. But not as much as something else."
"What?"
"You."
"Do I make you want to stay?"
"A little."
Then he spun me around so that I was face to face with him. I blushed and he smiled.
"So if I did this?"
He said pressing our bodies against each other.
"Good or bad?"
"G-Good."
"And if I do this?"
He said and before I could answer he kissed me. When he pulled back I could only say one thing.
"Better."
He smiled again and when he pulled me down to the ground I didn't stop him.

⚠️Smut ich⚠️

He kissed my body and I whimpered as he slowly pulled my shirt off. Then he made small gentle circles around my nipples.
"Ohhh."
"Good?"
"Aha."
Then he started with my pants, but I stopped him with a long passionate kiss. Once I had my arms around him I spun him around and got him under me.
"Ohh really?"
"Yes."
I pulled his shirt off, and the longer I continued the bolder I became. I kissed his body and he enjoyed it, he enjoyed me, but when he wanted to unbutton his pants I stood up.
"I, I'm not ready, can we, wait?"
"Of course."

⚠️Smut ower⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♤Pan♤♤~~~~~~~~~~~~

She wanted to wait, which surely meant she wanted to stay. My plan had worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡y/n♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

He took me back to the camp and asked me to pack my things. Soon he would take me and Henry back to Mom.

"Are you ready?"
We both nodded in response. But I wasn't sure. The whole walk I had a growing feeling that something was wrong, but as soon as I got to see mother with the rest of the family it disappeared. Henry rushed into the arms of them all and I soon followed. Mom kissed Henry's forehead and then mine as she whispered things I couldn't understand.
"Thanks Pan. Thanks for bringing them here."
Pan nodded in response.
"Now let's go home."
Emma said, but when the others started to leave I stood there at a loss. "y/n?"
"Mom..."
"Darling?"
"Would you be mad if I wanted to stay?"
"Stay?!"
"Yes, I love you, I do. But I feel so happy here, happier than ever!"
"But y/n?--."
"Please let me stay!"
Although I saw the reluctance in her eyes, she agreed. She claimed she wanted my best and if I was truly happy here she wouldn't stop me. But before we went our separate ways, I gave her one last loving hug and whispered a few parting words in her ear.

On the way back we were quiet, but I could see that something in Pan's eyes had changed, he had a glimpse of something, something that hadn't been there before.

"Pan?"
"Yes Princess."
"Coud you take me to the mountain tomorrow, to see when they leave?" "That sounds like an excellent idea."
I had so many thoughts running through my head that I couldn't stay awake for long, but tomorrow, tomorrow I knew what I had to do.

A/N
Sorry that it is a bit short, but I think the next one will be the last, so excuse me❤️