Chapter 14 - Just fucking lucky

"So that's basically what happened, and now I need to get the higher-up's approval to postpone his execution." Gojo explained as he casually leaned against the counter, sipping his overly sweet morning coffee.

You sit on one of the stool bars, eyes still sleepy as you try to process the overwhelming information. The frown on your forehead deepened with each passing minute.

You opened your mouth to speak but then closed it, lips pursed in concentration once again.

"Wait," You finally say, closing your eyes before choosing your words, "So... so if they do approve it... you'll be teaching Sukuna's vessel?"

"Yep"

With a frustrated sigh, you shook your head.

"And what happens if he loses control when you are not around?"

"Nah" His expression remained unchanged as he shrugged off your concern, "It won't happen"

It was amusing how carefree he was when literally the king of curses had the potential of taking over the body of a 15-year-old and destroying the world as a result.

"Okay," You sigh, nodding, "I trust you. It sounds like you are going to be needed more frequently"

"I made sure everything will be fine and we'll have your last couple of months together so don't worry about that" He brushed his fingers through his soft locks, smiling softly.

"Gojo, don't hold yourself back. With a fragile case like this, you should be more available. For the kids, at least."

"And what about being available for my kid?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I can take care of it." Your expression is earnest as you speak.

For a moment he was quiet. Then, he swallowed hard with a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"I'm starting to feel you don't want me around."

Gojo couldn't shake the gnawing sense of frustration that threatened to bubble to the surface when you struggled to find the words.

"If you don't, just say that. it's okay."

But how do you tell him that you are just extremely horny next to him?

You stay silent, making his muscles taut with the effort of restraint, his jaw clenched ever so slightly as he fought to keep his emotions in check.

"It's not it" You mumble quietly, playing with your fingers, "I'm just worried about the kids. That's all"

Gojo nodded along, his features schooled into an expression of quiet calm.

"Okay."

As days went by, it became almost unbearable. You felt like a caved man starving for a piece of food each time you saw him. The hormones dancing in your body with the combination of the increased blood flow to your pelvis enhance your arousal by all means.

Gojo, on the other hand, was extremely confused. He felt like you didn't want him next to you at all, but when he was away for too long you got frustrated.

It seemed that no matter what Gojo did, he couldn't quite predict or prevent the emotional rollercoaster that had become your daily reality.

Each time he tried to make you laugh or massage your swollen legs, he got scolded and you went hiding in your room. After reading about it, and having a very long conversation with Shoko, he concluded that you just hate him right now. It had to be your mood swings and the fact that both of you had some unresolved issues before living together.