Desire

"Nowadays, we use social networks to present ourselves to others. What we show, or what we hide, says a lot about who we are. And that is what the pair work I want you to do is about. I want you to create your partner's profile for a social network." Martin tells them. Aurora and Samuel looked at each other, a bit confused.

"Wasn't this language and literature class?" Samuel asks. Aurora hears Christian mutter, 'Welcome to Las Encinas,' making her laugh.

"We can demonise social networks, like other schools do, but we can also use them to learn. Please, take advantage of the opportunity to investigate, to question each other. And most of all, adapt this to your goal," Martin sees Christian raise his hand. "What is it, Christian?"

"I just have a question. What can I improve in my profile? Nothing!" Lu rolls her eyes at his stupidity, turning around to face him.

"When he mentioned privilege and intelligence, he didn't mean you." Polo let out a snort, laughing at her comeback, while Guzman fist bumped the girl.

"Please, be creative. Use photos, videos, interviews, whatever you want. You have all of the school's resources at your disposal. Nobody leaves until they have a partner. Choose one and come by my desk." He says, as the bell rings. Aurora looks around, catching Marina's eye. She smirks at her, looking at the boy next to her. Aurora rolls her eyes and looks at the boy next to her.

"We could work together, if you want." Samuel said, a hopeful glint in his eye. She puts her folder in her bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

"You and I? Okay." The two walk out of the room with big smiles on their faces.

"Now, a hobby." Samuel says, as the two sit outside Las Encinas, working on their project. He holds a camera up in front of his face, working on an interview. She had a big smile on her face as she let out a laugh.

"You've been recording for ten minutes."

"Give me a hobby, and I'm done." Aurora sighed, leaning back on her hands.

"I didn't expect to be doing so much work on my part." Samuel smirks, bringing the camera down.

"I thought they strove for excellence here," He says, making her laugh. "Just tell me something that I don't know about you." She bites her lip, looking at the water near them.

"Fine, but not here. It's too awkward," The two stand up and the two start running towards the school, with Samuel still filming her. The two are holding hands as Aurora leads them to the music room. They laugh as they set their stuff down, sitting down at the piano. Samuel stands above her, the camera still in hand. "Well, when Marina and I were younger, we used to write songs. We became very good at it, but she doesn't really do it much anymore. But, this is one of the songs we wrote. It's called Birds of a Feather." She starts playing the tune, while Samuel stands there and watches her with a big smile on his face. It made him feel so...comfortable whenever it was just the two of them and none of her friends were there, like Guzman and Lucrecia. He just really liked spending time with her.

The two had relocated to the gym, where now Aurora was asking Samuel questions about his life. She enjoyed getting to know him and knowing more about his day-to-day life. She had just asked if he had any siblings.

"One, you know him, Nano." She smiles, looking down as she types it.

"How's it going in the kitchen at La Cabana?"

"For him or for me, since it started?"

"Okay, I'm writing you get along famously."

"So, we're lying now?" He asks, a soft smile on his face.