Saturday Night

TW: USE OF F SLUR

"I didn't think your parents would let you go to the party." Samuel tells Marina, as the two and Aurora were standing at his locker. Samuel was having a party at his house that Saturday night. He invited the two girls, however, he didn't think Marina would go, since her parents and brother hate him. Unknown to Samuel, the real reason she was going was because of Nano.

"Easy, I didn't tell them." She says, pursing her lips.

"And your brother?"

"No, it's better if he doesn't know." She says, making Samuel smirk.

"Shit, what do I do with his invite?" Marina and Aurora let out laughs.

"And your brother?" Marina asks, trying to sound nonchalant.

"He's the DJ," Marina nods, before walking away. Samuel then looks at Aurora. The two weren't dating yet, but they were just taking it slow. You could say they were talking. "I hope you like dancing. However, I think that his music isn't that soft for slow-dancing. It's more like twerking music." He says, cringing himself out. She laughs.

"Oh, I love that." She then does an awkward, sensual dance move, making Samuel laugh at how silly she looked doing it.

"As your lawyer, I advise you to stop talking to the police. Unless, you have something to confess." Aurora's lawyer tells her, making her furrow her brows.

"I have nothing to confess."

"You and your boyfriend were covered in the victim's blood. A victim you two knew very well. You were seen having an argument with her the day she died. Look, Aurora, maybe it's not what it looks like...but, without money, no judge will believe him, meaning they won't believe you." She shakes her head, sitting back down.

"That's because it isn't what it looks like. First of all, he's not my boyfriend. Second of all, Marina was like my sister. We may have had our...differences before she died, but I would never, ever kill her. Why don't you ask that other boyfriend of hers? Samuel saw him running away from the body when he got there." She says, her jaw clenching as she began to think she wasn't sure that Samuel saw him.

Marina and Aurora decided to go to the party together. They knock on the door and the door opens to reveal Samuel. His smile brightens when he sees the two of them, giving Marina a hug and Aurora a kiss on the cheek. He takes their jackets, walking away. There were a lot of people dancing around, most of them drunk. Aurora wasn't much of a drinker, usually being the one that had to take care of her friends when they got too bad. As they're looking around, someone blows in their ears and they turn to see Nano there. Aurora gives him a smile, telling Marina that she'd see her later. She sees Samuel by the drinks table, so she decides to go over and start up a conversation. As they're talking, Aurora sees her brother walk in, making her eyes widen. She tugs on his arm and he turns to look at her, his eyes also widening.

"Ander, what are you doing here?" She asks, Samuel wondering the same thing.

"Christian invited me. I can see he didn't tell you, Samuel." The boy still looked hesitant, until Ander held up a bottle of liquor. Aurora smirked, looking at the boy next to her. He shakes his head, sending him a smile.

"It's cool. I was just about to introduce Aurora to everyone, come with me," They followed him into the kitchen, where a few people were. "Omar, these are the twins, Ander and Aurora. They're in my class, but fortunately, they aren't leaders of tomorrow. I'll take your jacket." He says to the male twin. Aurora looks between Ander and Omar with wide eyes. This was the Omar that was texting Ander the other day.