Prologue

Three hundred years ago, seven planets collided with our world, bringing six new intelligent species that threaten humanity. All attempts of peace were thwarted by one individual, Casimir of the black plague. Casimir was an elf whom believed that humans weren't accepted by nature, due to their lack of elemental power, or in simpler terms, a magic source. Many of the other species agreed with him and formed the Aeron alliance, with the goal of eliminating those without any powers. Humanity swiftly approached extinction as the Aeron alliance relentlessly hunted and slaughtered them until a single individual stood up to protect humanity. His name was Falkor. He lead a small group of brave warriors against Casimir as humanity fled underground, returning alone with news of victory and tragedy. The warriors of Falkor had taken Casimir s life, but only Falkor himself manadged to survive the battle. Furthermore, upon his death, Casimir unleashed a fatal plague that ate away at the victims from the inside. When fully consumed, they form a mass of shadows shaped as their original selves, the Antumbra. Ever since then, the army of Falkor grew in strength and numbers, the Falkor being a figure of hope and leadership who's title is passed down thru generations. Even after three hundred years, the Army of Falkor will protect humanity and continue to fight until the invaders are vanquished and peace returns.