Awakening (KTH-twins x JJK)

JK wakes up early to make breakfast for him and his two roommates, the Kim twins

JK wakes up early to make breakfast for him and his two roommates, the Kim twins. The three of them have been rooming together since last year, all three are art majors. JK is a painter, while Taehyung is a sculptor and Taesung is a photographer.

He's making simple breakfast sandwiches so they can eat quickly before heading to their classes. Plating a sandwich for each twin before heading down the hallway to their respective rooms.

"Taehyung, can you open the door? My hands are full."

The door quickly opens revealing a smiling blonde man, "What? Oh, Kook, you didn't have to make this."

JK shrugs, "I know but it's been awhile since we properly had a breakfast that wasn't something instant."

He laughs and takes the plate from the other, "That's true."

"I'm going to give Taesung his and then get ready for class."

"Remember we have to leave earlier today. I have a meeting with one of my professors."

"I know."

JK makes his way down the hallway to Taesungs room, knocking on the door, "Taesung! Wake up! I made breakfast!"

He chuckles as he hears a thud and then shuffling before the door opens, revealing a very sleepy brown haired man.

"Here Taesung."

He sniffs the air, "Oh, it's not something instant."

"No, I got up early so we could have a more normal breakfast."

The brown haired photographer grabs the plate, "Thank you Kookie."

"You're welcome. You should probably hurry up. We have to leave early since Taehyung has that meeting this morning."

"Oh, that's right I will." Taesung retreats inside his room and JK makes his way to his room.

***

"Taesung! JK! We are going to be late if you two won't hurry up!" Taehyung hollers from the front door as he slips on his shoes.

Both Taesung and JK come hurtling down the hallway, tripping over each other before the three end up being a big pile of limbs and bodies on the floor, Taehyung stuck on the bottom.

"Can the two of you get up?" He grunts.

The two on top hop up and then they offer their hands to help up Taehyung.

"Sorry Taehyung." JK apologizes while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry about it. Both of you get your shoes on, we need to get to class." Pushing through the two of them and opening the door, "I'll be in the car."

The two watch as Taehyung slips out of the apartment, closing the door behind him.

"He seems grumpy today." JK whispers.