Lust and Obedience (NamSeokKook)

A limousine pulls up to the front of 'Allure' a high-class strip club where big spenders roll in

A limousine pulls up to the front of 'Allure' a high-class strip club where big spenders roll in. The door opens and Hobi steps out, an umbrella protects him and his expensive suit from the down pouring rain.

"We didn't know you would be stopping by tonight boss," Yoongi, the club bouncer says as he escorts Hobi inside.

"I wasn't aware that I needed to announce when I was going to visit my club."

The bouncer clears his throat, "You don't."

"Well, open the door to my club."

Now that they are under the awning for the entrance of the club, Yoongi quickly closes the umbrella and opens the door for his boss.

"Seems busier today than normal."

Yoongi gulps, "Just have been getting some new faces."

Hobi hums and enters the club. The bouncer quickly pulls out his phone.

Yoongi: Jimin, you may want to give those two idiots a heads up.

Jimin: About what?
Jimin: Never mind. I see boss decided to drop by today.

Yoongi: Yeah and he's going to be pissed.

Jimin: Hey, it's not our responsibility to keep his play things in check.

Yoongi: But we are gonna be blamed for it.

Jimin: Maybe he won't see them.

Yoongi: They are in the middle of the damn club Jimin! Move them now!

Jimin: Umm....I would just draw more attention to them if I did something now.

Yoongi: Do something because I'm not taking heat for them or you! I told you not to let this happen to begin with!

Jimin: Relax. It's a big money pull.

Yoongi: Yeah at the cost of all of our hide's.

Jimin: *eye roll* I will take care of it, you big baby.

Yoongi: We'll see who's a big baby later!

Jimin: Promises. Promises.

Yoongi: FIX IT JIMIN!!!

Inside the club Jimin walks faster from his office to the center stage, hoping he can get there before Hobi sets eyes on the stage. Reaching the stage in record time, pulling both JK and Namjoon off the stage.

"What's going on?" JK asks.

"The customers are going to be upset." Namjoon adds.

Jimin ignores the two protesting men, his attention on the remaining two men on the stage, "The two of you get back to work. Act as if nothing happened. Am I understood?" He growls.