Paint My Heart (Vminkook)

Jungkook is staring at the empty canvas while sitting in his art studio room in his shared house with his boyfriends, running his hands through his long blue hair, sighing in frustration

Jungkook is staring at the empty canvas while sitting in his art studio room in his shared house with his boyfriends, running his hands through his long blue hair, sighing in frustration. I'm never going to get this midterm project done.

Throwing himself on the floor staring up at the ceiling, brain still blank of any type of inspiration for his paintings. Draping his forearm over face covering his eyes, he lets out a sigh in frustration.

"Well, it doesn't look like you are getting a lot of painting done."

JK lifts his arm, rolling his head to the side, cracking one eye open to make eye contact with his long black-haired boyfriend, Taehyung, who's leaning against the doorway. Normally seeing Tae like that would turn JK on but he is too preoccupied with not having a direction for his midterm project.

"I can't think of anything." He grumbles.

"That's not like you."

"I know." JK closes his eye and lowers his arm back down, "I have never been this stuck before."

Tae worriedly looks at him. He's never struggled this hard. Painting has always come easily to him. The ideas just flow out off his hand and across the canvas. I love watching him paint, it's completely mesmerizing.

With careful steps to not step on any paint supplies that were strewn about the room, most likely during a fit of frustration. Squatting down he lifts up the struggling painters arm, peering into his face.

"Go away Tae."

"No."

"I need to be alone."

"You have been alone all day. Come cuddle."

"No. I need to figure out what I'm going to do."

"You need to get your mind off of it."

The front door opens, "Tae? JK?"

"We are in JK's studio!"

Hurried footsteps sound up the stairs as Jimin appears in the door way, Jimin looks around the room in confusion.

"This place is a mess. What happened?" He asks as he carefully approaches his two boyfriends in the middle of the room.

"Our little painter here has officially hit a painters block."

"Don't make fun of me Tae."

Tae smiles down at JK, "I'm not bunny. It's just not something we are used to seeing."

"Yeah, I have never seen your studio so out of sorts." Jimin says as he takes in the messy room again.

Letting a sigh fall from his lips, JK sits up resting his arms on his thighs, "This place is a mess."

Jimin walks and stands in front of him, offering his hand out to him, "Come on. Let's get it cleaned up, you showered and fed. We can cuddle and watch a movie and you can forget about painting for the night."