⛧ alt!cesartorres×reader

"i know you can hear me in there, y/n!" cesar's broken alternate voice had been jeering at me for the past hour. i knew he'd be acting weird around me, around all of us, since he went missing during summer break - but i didn't know he'd turn out to be this bad.

he occasionally pounded onto my door, either by using an alternate foot or fist, but then gave up half-way through and resided in using his voice to taunt me instead. he begged, pleaded, yelled; and even resorted into changing into my mother's voice and forcing me to come out.

i kept silent, keeping my gun and phone close by me. apparently, after a while, alternates get tired of stalking one person, so they quickly move on to the next.. although thinking about it, following whatever jonah says doesn't seem like a logical thing to do. since he's always so high.

removing me from my thoughts, alternate cesar takes two more blows to my bedroom door and instantly creates a hole in the centre of it. i screamed like a school girl, ducking behind my desk so he wouldn't see me - although my scream gave it away that i was clearly in there.

alternate cesar chuckled to himself, fixing his bowtie and ensuring his gel was smartly slicked back on his head. what a psychopath. he then cleared his throat and began to mindlessly call out my name, sticking a long alternate arm through the hole.

"come here, baby, i know you're in here. hiding will do you no good, love." his voice scratched every part of my brain. i shook the feelings i had for this man and stood up from behind my desk, mustering the courage to take my desk and slam it into my door.

one long minute later, and i managed to have my desk wedged at the front of my bedroom door. alternate cesar yelped and pulled his arm from the hole - which now was blocked by my desk. thinking i solved the issue, i breathed a deep sigh of relief and lay down on my bed.

this only made the alternate even more angrier, as a swift second later my bedroom's door was of it's hinges and alternate cesar has appeared in my room. i backed my way to the corner of my bedroom, my phone, and my gun at the completely opposite side of where i stood.

he noticed i was staring at my gun and immediately grabbed ahold of it, tucking it away inside his blazer. the alternate then proceeded to grab my waist and pull me closer into him. our lips barely inches apart.