⛧ truth or dare with the cast

⛧ mark heathcliff:

--> immediately goes for truth, and is asked if he has a crush on anybody in the room. mark starts to blush and stares at the floor, going silent for a while. then he starts to get peer pressured by everybody to spill who he likes, and that's when he makes eye contact with you.

⛧ cesar torres:

--> feels a little challenging and goes for dare, where cesar is then asked to kiss the most good-looking person in the room. cesar's face goes bright red, as his eyes instantly meet with yours. he then goes immediately towards you and presses his lips onto yours.

⛧ alternate cesar torres:

--> goes for dare and is asked to play seven minutes in heaven with the person he'd wish to do it with. with no hesitation, alternate cesar picks you up in his arms and dashes towards the nearest closet so that everyone can hear the sounds the both of you make whilst hard-core making out.

⛧ jonah marshall:

--> after a lot of drinking or drugs, jonah picks dare feeling way too confident for his own good. he is then asked to tell the whole group his biggest fantasy with the most good-looking person in the room. with no hesitation and absolutely drunken to the core, he starts to ramble about you. (hint, it's 100% sexual)

⛧ adam murray:

--> is already hesitant about playing, so adam has a huge tantrum when it comes to his turn of truth or dare. after quite a lot of yelling, he decides to pick the truth. he's then told to look at the most good-looking person in the room. he scolds himself before making eye contact with you, quickly looking away once everybody caught on that he was talking about you.

⛧ liutenant thatcher davis:

--> has to be drunken out of his mind to even be playing truth or dare. but after he's drinking, thatcher picks the truth, still feeling a hint of worry whilst playing. when he's asked who he thinks the best at having sex is, he laughs to himself and immediately mentions your name.

⛧ officer ruth weaver:

--> ruth plays truth or dare to only pick truth, and is usually the one who asks the questions. after deciding on who to pick, her eyes meet with yours, after she was asked who the person she admired the most was.

⛧ dave lee:

--> just like many others in the cast, dave only plays truth or dare when drunk. he chooses dare so he can seem mysterious, but he usually never does what he's asked to do. he never meets your eyes or never kisses anybody when it comes to that dare.

⛧ intruder:

--> usually the one to ask the most sexual questions, which causes an uproar within the cast. since his super sexual questions are often the most grotesque questions. nobody ever does answer them, and intruder always picks the truth.

⛧ tv intruder:

--> hates the game, thinks it's stupid and a waste of time. doesn't think it's what a gentleman should be doing in his spare time, either.

⛧ gabriel:

--> gabriel hates playing games.

⛧ N:

--> N always picks dare because he can't speak and answer when it comes to the questions in truth. he's usually made fun of when it comes to dare, only because the cast makes him do the most atrocious things ever.

⛧ stanley:

--> with no hesitation is the best at truth or dare and usually requests for the cast to play the game. he does anything that is asked of him and always answers the truth questions. nobody has ever picked him after he's even revealed his most deepest and darkest secrets through truth or dare - since the cast are deeply afraid of him after what they've heard.