⛧adammurray×jonahmarshall×reader

"fuck!" jonah exclaimed, parking the car to one side of the road. a few cars from behind slowed down to stare shamefully at jonah, honking their car horns at him for taking a while to notice there was a problem with the car.

"what's up?" adam sat up, dropping his phone onto his lap. jonah sighed, tugging his hair with his fingers. "the car broke down.. we don't have enough petrol to make it back home." he then proceeded to open the car door, slamming it behind him.

jonah trudged his way through the snow towards the back of the car, opening the car's boot. "there's no petrol cannister either." he yelled in annoyance to himself. inside the car, adam was poking you on your arm to wake you up. "y/n. y/n wakeup!" he exhaled.

you moved around in the backseat, pushing adam's hand away from you. "let me go back to sleepp-" you yawned, sitting up. adam scoffed and got out the passengers seat, almost falling in the snow.

"jonah! what the fuck are we gonna do?" adam began to breathe quickly, feeling lightheaded in the amount of snow there was. jonah sighed and shrugged his shoulders, trying to regain his composure.

"we can steal a car.." you turned around to face the two men that was behind you. adam rolled his eyes and banged the car boot shut, leaving the two men outside and you still inside the car. "i can still hear you both!" you screamed back with attitude.

annoyed from being awake so early, you sluggishly dragged yourself out of the car and joined the two men outside. jonah eagerly began to wave to incoming cars for help - although every single car ignored the three of you. jonah waved a couple more times before giving up completely.

"looks like we're gonna have to do what y/n said, i'm freezing to death out here." adam pulled his hoodie's drawstrings outwards, fidgeting. jonah sighed to himself and went to grab the car keys from the front of the car. he reluctantly locked it and began walking on the side of the road.

adam gave you a tired look and put his arm around your shoulder, pulling you towards jonah. the three of you then harshly trudged your way through the thick snow over to a small motel on the edge of the motorway.

"that looks dogey as fuck." you spoke quietly, as an elderly couple walked past your trio. they then stopped in their tracks and spoke, "it's very chilly today, isn't it?" the elderly woman shivered. jonah stepped forward and offered a genuine smile, "it's very cold!"

"we.. need some help with our car, my wife here seems to have no petrol left. would you mind filling up our car for us?" the elderly woman's husband jingled their car keys in his hand. you immediately came closer to them and held your hand out to the man.

"of course, sir, you can leave it with me." you reassured the couple. they immediately smiled and handed you over the keys, a little too easily. they then turned around and made their way back to their motel room.

jonah and adam laughed once the couple disappeared into the snowy atmosphere. they both hand their hands on your shoulders as you swung the car keys on your ring finger. "i'm really smart." you laughed to yourself.

"sure. now, that means you're driving us." adam poked at your arm, causing you to push him away. he shook his head in disbelief and pushed you into jonah. "FIRST PERSON TO FALL DRIVES!" the young male then yelled, tackling adam to the ground.

you joined in with jonah and tried pushing adam to the ground, only for him to get some advantage over the both of you. the two men then successfully managed to drag you down into the cold snow beneath them.

"LET- GO, YOU'VE GOT ME!" you yelled out in pain, as adam and jonah toppled over you in laughs and screams. you three stared up at the gloomy sky, which now was turning into the night. the motorway began to become more silent by the second.

"imagine if that couple were alternates." jonah joked, widening his eyes and rolling them to the back of his head. you screamed at the sight of his face looking demonic and balled snow inside your hands, throwing a snowball at jonah.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" adam sounded like a drunk man on drugs. he then hauled a massive snowball your way, sending you immediately down onto the snowy ground, knocked out cold. "shit." jonah then bent down to feel your heartbeat.

"well.. they're alive.." he sounded sincere. "adam you asswhole, now carry y/n back to the new car." jonah sighed, grabbing the car keys from your pocket. adam rubbed his face with his cold hands and caved in, pulling you up in his arms.

"let's go." adam was now pissed off, taking you bridal style back to your guys' new stolen car.