⛧ jonahmarshall×reader

⛧ [prompt: it's your first date with jonah, and he's really nervous]

[requested by: Local_Ichi]

"h-hey y/n, you look amazing." jonah blushed nervously, looking up at you in your outfit. you smiled at him, holding out your hand for him to hold onto.

he greatfully took your hand, placing a small kiss onto your palm before leading you into the back of his black shiny car. you had never seen this car before and assumed it was his father's.

"this is such a nice car. where did you get it from?" you looked around at the interior of the car once you sat down. jonah's face creased as he smiled.

"oh nowhere special!" he helped you with your seat belt and then went to go sit in the driver's seat. you saw his face tinge slightly red once he sat down.

"are you nervous?" you flirtatiously put your hand onto jonah's lap, to which he scrunched his nose and nervously laughed.

"no darling, i'm fine." he gave a weak smile towards you and started the car. you kept your hand on his thigh, waiting to see what he does.

jonah instantly drove off, his stomach filled with butterflies over at your hand which was placed higher than it was last time.

you looked outside the window, up at the sky which now darkened at every long minute. jonah noticed you looking outside, so he put the window down for you.

"the sky is so beautiful today," you whispered under your breath, seeing small stars suddenly prick themselves onto the night sky.

"n-not as beautiful as you," jonah looked away and rubbed the back of his neck, his face an obvious red colour at this point.

"awwe. you're so sweet jonah." you leaned in, placing a kiss onto his cheek. jonah bit down on his bottom lip and slightly swerved the car.

"heh." he gulped, once finding himself in a comfortable position. as soon as the car came to a stop because of the traffic lights, he turned his body toward you.

you looked at him, a little confused. jonah then wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you into him. he then began to kiss you on your lips.

closing your eyes, you swayed to his beat and romantically kissed him back. this lasted for another minute; then, a car from behind had honked their horn.

jonah jolted and immediately pulled himself off of you, starting off and speeding down the road. you loudly laughed, putting your arm out of the window.