Chapter 17

Mingyu picks her up in bridal style ... .rushing towards the Car …

the male sets her while he sits in the driving seat …the male starts the car to rush Ara towards the hospital …

Ara is rushed through the hospital …where she is in his embrace …

The males driving while he sees his wife all injured…

Mingyu : I wont let you go Ara …please just bare with me 

Mingyu drives her towards the hospital where he picks her up taking her towards the emergency…reception …

Mingyu : Get me to a doctor immediately. My wife is injured please…

Recep : Please wait sir we need to do the formalities…

Mingyu : Damn with the formalities !!!! I need my wife treated…right now do you know who i am Kim Mingyu …Get my wife treated or i'll burn this hospital…

The wards bring the stretcher where Ara is taken to the emergency room …the make was holding on to her hand …till she is taken to the emergency room …

He sees Ara on the bed where the puts a mask on her face …the male sees her heart rate which is low …she is not responding … till the pump through CPR …

The guy sees the scene making his break he couldn't handle…to see her going through…

Mingyu : Hey stop i said fucking stopppp !!

fell on thr ground crying his heart out…

Mingyu : Please dont do that…Please ….

Mingyu Araa the male is weeping covering his face till he feels a pat on his back …

he looks up to see his hyung .. he had problems with the brother who always had issue with despite him being nice to him …he feels shit for always being rude to him …

Sehun : Gyu ,...

Mingyu : Hy..hyung…

Immediately Mingyu hugged Sehun crying his heart out …

Mingyu : Hyung i cant live without her please tell her to get up please i know i fucking bastatd to hurt her break her heart but ill change for her i love her hyung please….

Sehun : It's ok Gyu she will be fine she is a fighter hmm nothing will happen to her …

Sehun comforts his younger brother who is crying his heart out ……

On the other hand :

Jungkook was making sure to make his baby sister Hanah to sleep... before that he reading a bedtime story to her ...

Jungkook : And all the family reunited and they left happily ever after ...the end...

Do you like the story ?