0.1

Shawn's pov

"Dare or extreme dare?" Drew asks me.

"Extreme dare." I smirk.

Drew was thinking of a dare for a long time. So I get up to get some food when I hit my foot on the bathroom door of the tour bus.

"That hurt like a baby biting my finger!" I groan grabbing hold of my foot.

"Shawn your extreme dare is to adopt a kid. He or she has to be at least one to three years old." Drew smirks.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Drew I can't do that. Especially while on tour." I explain.

"You asked for an extreme dare so you have to do." Drew laughs.

It was only nine in the morning so we decided going to an adoption center at ten thirty.

"Phil?" I ask our bus driver.

"Yes Shawn?" He replies.

"Could you take us to a uh adoption center?" I question him.

"Dare or extreme dare?" He asked as I nodded. "Sure thing Shawn. You want to take the truck or the bus."

"Uh the truck will be fine." I say kicking Drew's foot so he knows we're ready to go.

Before we leave I spray some cologne on my nice light red button up with that I was wearing Khakis and some nice black and blue Vans.

"Let's go daddy." Drew laughs.

"Shut your mouth." I push him out of the bus.

"Shotgun!" Drew yells running to the truck as I roll my eyes getting into the back of the truck.

"Before we go I really need to buy a car seat." I explain.

"To Walmart!" Drew yells.

"Shut the hell up and buckle your seatbelt, Drew." Phil says annoyed while Drew does as said.

We arrive at Walmart and I rush in buying a black and white car seat it was unisex. I pay and rush out so I don't get trampled by any fans.

"Drew get in the back with me so while Phil is driving to the adoption center we can try to put this thing in." I say as he gets out of the truck and goes to the back.

"Good idea Shawn. This adoption center is about an hour away." Phil says starting the truck.

"First step. We have to put it together." I say while Drew just groans.

After a few tries we put the at car seat together now we have to hook it into the truck. Okay there were two hooks coming from the back of the seat maybe there was something that could attach to the two hooks.

"I think there is like hooks in the seat where you hook it up to." I shrug as Drew try's to lift the seat up.

"Oh right here I see something. Try to put the hook on it." Drew says as I get one of the hooks and feel around for that 'thing' I find it and hook it up. I do the same with the other hook.

"Okay we got it." I say throwing myself into the seat while Drew climbs to the front of the truck.

"Ha! I still got shotgun!"

"Yeah I don't really care about that." I laugh laying my head back on the head rest.

*twenty minutes later*

We make it to the adoption center. I was scared out of my mind. I mean what if I can't adopt him or her?

"Shawn." Drew says grabbing my attention. I mutter sorry and we enter upon the very little building 'Ms.Claire's Adoption Center'.