2.3

Aaliyah's pov

I am sick of not having Hayes by my side. We've done everything together even when we weren't dating. I haven't been myself for two weeks now and I know it.

Everything that I think about is Hayes. I literally can't stop crying because he is the love of my life.

I hope he comes running back to me.

I decided to get a snack from the pantry. Once I leave my room I find someone new here.

"Uh, who are? What are you doing in my house?" I ask the girl.

"I'm Mary and I'm here with Hayes," she snared at me. "This isn't your house it's Hayes'."

"Well actually it is because my brother owns this is house and he's in the hospital right now with someone. So would you please get out of my house?" I snap back at her.

"No!" She yells.

"Shut up!" I snap at her again.

"No, you can't tell me what to do!"

"Get out of my house! Hayes is m-my boyfriend. So get out you hoe!" I lied yelling at her.

"Whoa, what's happening out here?" Hayes asks coming out of his room.

"Get her out right now." I say angrily.

"No, fuck you Aaliyah." Hayes laughs pulling her into his room.

"What did you say to me?" I ask as my angry boils.

"Fuck you." He laughs again.

I grab his precious hair and pulling him downstairs. I shove him outside of the house. I close the door and then grab the hoe in his room.

"Listen. We were going to talk about something. I promise you Hayes told me he needed to talk to someone about you." The girl says.

"I don't care. He could've told his older brother what's on his mind." I say to her. "Just get out of here."

"I'm sorry, Aaliyah. Just listen to me please."

"Five minutes." I state.

"Hayes, has been really sad since the break up. I'm the only person he'd ever talk to. I'm his cousin, Mary. He's been trying to talk to you for about a week now and he can't do it because he doesn't want to hurt you again. I'm so sorry, if you thought I was dating him or anything. Even if I wasn't his cousin I wouldn't take him from you. I can tell you two care for each other very much." Mary explains to me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said!" I say regretfully.

"No, it's okay. I should've gotten a hold of you so you wouldn't think anything. Please just go talk to Hayes. He misses you so much." Mary explains while giving me a pleading look.

"I don't know if I c-can do this," I stuttered looking like a complete idiot.

"Please Aaliyah. I know that you need him and I know that he needs you. Please your the love of his life." Mary smiles at me.

"No, like what to say to him. I haven't talked to him since just now and it wasn't a good start as you see." I say looking down at my feet.

"Just let him in. I know he'll be the one to do all the talking." She smiles at me as I nod proceeding to get Hayes inside.