1.6

A week later. Shawn and Lucas have gotten out of the hospital and everyone is now traveling to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. But Luke is still recovering but it's not bad or anything.

Shawn's pov

The fans have no idea what happened with me trying to commit suicide. To be honest I really hope it stays that way forever. Luke still doesn't know what happened so that will probably be like that for the next eight years until he asks Gaby or I about it.

"Daddy! I need help!" Luke says jumping up and down trying to reach his bear on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, remember you can't jump. You'll hurt yourself even more." I say to him grabbing his bear and handing it to him.

"Thank you and sorry I forgot," he says walking off to Gaby and sitting next to her.

"Mommy, look teddy's doing the whip." Luke laughs making his bear whip.

"Oh that's uh great honey." Gaby says scared out of her mind.

"Luke, where'd you learn how to do that?" I ask sitting on the opposite side of Luke.

"Uncle Cameron, Uncle Nash, and Uncle Hayes. Why?" He asks me.

"Oh no just wondering," I chuckle nervously getting up to see them.

"Yo, Shawn!" Cam exclaims.

"Hi." I say. "Did you teach Luke the whip?"

"Yeah. Why?" Nash asks.

"Guys, this is exactly like Matt's vine. Don't teach him new things from this generation. I don't want him to be one of those boys." I say to them. You like the preference. Or nah? Literally 9/9 + Hayes + Jacob are "those boys". Criing

"Alright. Relax man." Hayes says putting his hands up in surrender.

In Louisiana because the ride was going to be boring either way.

"Holy, Shawn! Come look at this stage!" Drew yells as I was exiting the bus with Luke on my hip.

"Daddy, look!" Luke squirms out of my arms and runs over to the stage.

"Luke! Don't run so fast! You're going to hurt yourse-" I was cut off by a large thud from Luke falling up the stairs to the stage.

"Daddy!" Luke screams crying holding onto his knee.

"Luke!" I yell running over to him and picking him up.

"Daddy, it hurts!" He yells as tears rush down his face.

"Do you want a bandaid?" I ask as he nods sniffling while tears are still streaming down.

I rush to the bus and find a box of bandaids that were for Luke only. It was Spider-Man bandaid. I put on his knee and then he stops crying and walks off of the bus to go see the stage again.

"Shawn, what are you doing in here? I thought you went outside with Luke." Gaby says nervously.

"Oh I just came in and out a bandaid on Luke's knee he fell running up the stairs." I explain to her. "What are you doing in here? I thought you went outside."

"I did but I felt kind of sick. So I came back in here." She says I go over and try to kiss her but she pushes me away.

"No, Shawn I don't want you to get sick." Gaby says placing her hand over my mouth.

"Alright." I say awkwardly as Gaby ran to the bathroom and puked.

I rush over to the bathroom and held her hair. Once she finished she washed her mouth and slid down the wall slowly beginning to cry.

"Baby girl, why are you crying?" I ask quietly kneeling down and tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Shawn..." Gaby took a long pause. "I think I'm pregnant."

"I'm so sorry, Gaby. I thought I used protection. This is all my fault. I'm so stupid." I ramble on and on until she says something that I didn't want to hear.

"I'm getting an abortion."

"Gaby. No." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Shawn, I have to. I'm sixteen years old. Your seventeen years old. I would ruin your reputation and a baby would too." She explains.

"No! Gaby I won't let you do it! Luke didn't ruin my reputation. I won't let you do this to that baby. Our baby. Our own flesh and blood. Luke may not be our own baby but I won't let you take away my son or daughter before you even see him or her. Luke is our son and that baby is our son or daughter! You aren't taking my baby away. Our baby away." I say angrily.

"Shawn." Gaby breathes shakily as I stop her from talking.

"No, Gaby. I want you to think about what you're doing to that child in your stomach." I say then quickly walking off the bus angrily.

"Daddy, look at th-" I cut Lucas off.

"Go play with your uncles and aunts." I grunt rushing to the back of the stage.

"Damn." I whisper to myself.

Maybe, I shouldn't have been so rude to Gaby about this baby. Maybe, if I wasn't a screw up none of this would've happened.
Maybe, I'll be a better dad at this than I am now.
Maybe, it will bring Luke, Gaby and I closer together.
Maybe, is such a strong word it's like you can't pick between the two.

Gaby's pov

"Lucas Jake Mendes is my son. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is my boyfriend. And this baby is my son or daughter." I say wiping my tears.

"You're stronger than this, Gabriella. Support throughout the whole thing by beloved fans, friends, and family. You've got this stand up for yourself. No more bullying. Everyone will be jealous of me, my son, my boyfriend, my baby, and my best friends. They can't hurt me anymore." I say lifting my body off the ground and lifting my spirits up.

I reapplied my mascara and liquid eyeliner on. I sigh out loud shakily.

"You got this. Just keep your head up. Don't let your crown fall, princess." I say getting off the bus to find Shawn and tell him my decision.

"Hey, Lia. Do you know where Shawn went?" I ask as she shrugs her shoulders and goes back to playing with Luke.

I've asked everyone but they all just say no or shrug their shoulders. Now I was worried. I haven't seen him in two hours.

"Shawn! Shawn! Shawn, please! Come out!" I yell my voice echoes throughout the stadium.

I was running everywhere, screaming his name; louder and louder than the last.

"Shawn! Please!" I scream before collapsing to the ground.

Once my body connected with the ground. I was out. Everything was black.