3.1 (epilogue)

Decided to do an epilogue because y'all liked this book so much!

Third persons pov

"Goodnight mommy and daddy," Lucas and Colton whispered every night before bed.

Lucas became very depressed once his parents died. Even though he was only five he had feelings.

Colton wasn't as sad because he grew up not having his real parents with him. He has Nash Hayes, and Aaliyah and they weren't his real parents.

Colton never said I love you to his mommy or daddy only babbles from him.

Nash had gotten married to Cameron so Nash is now Nash Dallas.

Shawn and Gaby were never able to get married and have more kids. But everyone that knew Shawn and Gaby personally knew that they acted like they were married. The fact the Shawn actually was going to propose to Gaby shocked his family and friends. I mean everyone knew Shawn as the shy type not the one to go out.

The ring that Shawn had gotten was 10 karat gold and silver. In the middle was a diamond formed into a heart. Engraved in the ring was S.M & G.J Shawn had paid an extra thousand dollars to have that on the ring.

They loved each other dearly. They will be missed very much. The fans have been crying for years now. It's only been two years since Shawn and Gaby have been gone. Yet it feels like so many more.

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes died at 4:37 pm. Cause of death car accident.

Gabrielle Liz Jones died at 4:30 pm. Cause of death car accident.

Everyone knew they are up in the heavens smiling down at all of us. Sometimes Nash, Cameron, Hayes, and Aaliyah here talking at night but it's just Lucas and Colton talking to each other.

Or maybe it's something more.