Chapter Eight -Apologies don't always fix everything-

____________________________________________________

-Sans' pov-

Frisk passed out on me. Great... Shit where do we go? I mean I also need to talk to her.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit." I said. I was panicking. I did not expect this. We don't have hospitals in the underground and so Frisk couldn't get treatment.

"Well it's your fault." Chara said

"Tell me how this is my fault please..."

"Papyrus can't dodge. It's not in his... code let's say. You are the only monster that can dodge. I was supposed to make Frisk kill him! And you didn't let me. So I did a little... switch so it was Papyrus' turn when it wasn't supposed to be his turn." Chara shouted, hate coming from her eyes like tears. It made my feel.... uneasy. I think that is the word for the feeling in someones gut that makes them feel weird. I don't give a crap if I'm wrong. Not now.

"Right. And you're telling his brother this."

Chara's face looked like the face of someone who realised they had fucked up. She then started to whistle an annoying tune.

"Right, I'm trying to think. Can you please shut up?"I snapped.

"Only because your saving Frisk's life." Chara rolled her eyes

____________________________________________________

-Chara's pov-

"Only because your saving Frisk's life" I rolled my eyes. Sans picked Frisk up bridal style and started taking her back to his house. When we got to Sans' house there was a note on the door from Papyrus saying that he won't be back until late at night. Good. Sans placed Frisk down on the sofa. He then went to the bathroom? I didn't know he even had one! He grabbed two towels and placed one on the wound and the other underneath it. He then told me to keep an eye on Frisk while he had to go somewhere. He started to call someone and walked outside.

I started to silent rage. WHY WAS I SO STUPID! UGH! WHY DO I KEEP ACCIDENTALLY REVEALING MY PLANS!!! Okay Chara, try not to reveal any thing else. If i do, well I'm screwed. Sans is probably going to tell Frisk about them when she wakes up. Shit that's a problem  Right I need to plan my plan now. What else should I do... Come on Chara, THINK! Well.... First off I HAVE to take Frisk's soul back, then I have to go back and kill majority of the monsters. Then I'm going to... I can't be bothered I'll think later. Wait I can KILL Frisk! No more Frisk! Oh no no no! Just Chara! I'll make a universe on my own and change the code in every monster. I'll make them do my bidding! I'LL FINALLY BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF EVERYONE!

Sans went to the door, paused, saw Frisk shiver and decided to sacrifice his jacket and covered Frisk with it.

"You know Sans, doing these kind acts and panicking and worrying about her, it's really not helping with convincing me that you hate her."  I smirked

"I'm not worrying about her"

"Sure~"

Sans decided to ignore me.

"I'm going to the lab. I assume you know who i'm going to talk to."

I had to wrack my ghostly brain to remember which monster he's talking about. Ohhh he's talking about Alphys!!

"Alphys?"

Sans nodded. His attention on Frisk again.

"Aww! Is little Sansy wansy worried about Frisky wisky?"

Sans sighed, a look of concern flashed in his face when he looked at Frisk. When he looked at me his face became stern again. I floated in front of Sans. I smirked.

"So you are concerned!!!"

I looked at Sans as he rolled his "eyes".

"Shut up! You're a pain in the ass. You know that right?"

I chuckled "I know Sans"

He glanced at Frisk again. He then looks at me again.

"just tell me if she gets worse."

I nod. Sans looks around the room and then he leaves. I floated next to Frisk... She looked like shit.

____________________________________________________

-Sans pov-

I left the house to walk to Alphys' lab. Thinking along the way.... Guess who I was thinking about.

I didn't like her. I don't know if my opinion has changed or not. She killed all the monsters in the previous resets. I can't like her! I can't! I go to Alphys using my short cut. I knocked loudly on the lab door. Alphys came a few minutes later.

"O-Oh! Sans! W-Why a-are you h-here?!"

I took a deep breath.

"It's hard to explain"

____________________________________________________-

Yet again, Sorry for the short chapter but yet again i wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger.... and also sorry for not writing sooner, I was busy with school and shit mental health :)

Any way.... thanks for reading the book so far, i haven't finished the book yet but i get way more burn out now from when i used to so i might not write for a while in between chapters

-Annie :)-