part 8: live!

miguel started the live and waited for everyone to join. "guys request to join and i'll let you in" miguel says. so they all do you miguel lets them into the live. "hii mikey!" malachi says as he loads in. everyone greats each other and all introduce them selfs to maddox and maddox introduces himself back. "alright guys ask some questions for us to answer in the comments." mason says.

"what shows and movies have you guys been in?" maddy reads. "i've only been in the black phone" miguel answers. "i've been in a lot but my favorites are probably all my marvel stuff, or the baby sitters club, but i really enjoyed dancing with the stars." xochitl says. "i'm in the black phone and, boys of summer" mason says. "i was in good boys when i was younger, im also in the new ninja turtles movie, family switch, diary of a wimpy kid, and mighty ducks" brady says. "im in secrets of sulfer springs, the black phone, and the harbinger" maddy says as maddox smiles at her. "i'm in a lot but i really liked ghost busters, gifted, younge sheldon, and goodbye world" makenna says. "im in stuck in the middle, vilans of valley view, under wraps, and im gonna be in zombies 4" malachi says "im in m3gan, i believe in santa, black widow, and a christmas mystery" violet says. "i'm in the adam project, secret head quarters, and the new perch jackson series's." walker says. "im in bunked, ultra violet and black scorpion, christmas... again, and daddy's home 1 and 2" scarlett says. "wow you guys are all really sucsesful" maddox says. and they all smile at him. "celeb crushes?" xochitl reads from the comments. "gotta be temothee charame" violet says. "ewwww" all the girls say beside violet. "ooo probably scarlet johanson" miguel says and mason agrees "yesss!" mason says. "mmmm probably maddison beer" malachi says. "oh yeah" walker agree shaking his head "i think ima have to go with brady noon" xochitl says. "oh interesting im gonna have to go with xochitl gomez" brady says "awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" maddy says leading back into maddox. "awhhhhhhhh" scarlet says at maddox and maddy. "anyways my celeb crush is prob ryan gosling spacifically in the notebook when he's saying "i want all of you forever and always" maddy says. "ahhhh yesss" scarlet literally screams agreeing with maddy "that movies so sad though, like she literally made me watch it and then she wouldn't stop crying" maddox says. "it's her comfort movie shes made me watch it like 2000 times" violet says. "ohh" maddox says.

we where all on live for like an hour untill maddox's mom called them because they had a flight back home tomorrow and need to pack.

——————————————————————-
time skips

——————————————————————-time skips

drama kids with dreams...
9 participants

names!
{brad !🤥 = brady}
{mad 😤= madeleine}
{walki talki🚶🗣️ = walker}
{purple💜 = violet}
{scarlye😋 = scarlet}
{malakiki🥥🌴 = malachi}
{survivor📞👊 = mason}
{hugs n' kisses💋🫂= xochitl}
{6 toes ?! 🦶6️⃣= miguel}

6 toes ?!🦶6️⃣: wspppppppp
hoes!

survivor📞👊: hey hoe !

hugs n' kisses💋🫂: is maddy
home yet ?

purple💜 : yeah she is but maddox
is over rn and they are learning a
new song in her room

malakiki🥥🌴: awhhh how cute !

walki talki🚶🗣️: mal you
sound so zest when you talk
like that 💀😭

scarlye😋: ahhh i miss mads
sooooo much ! 😊

mad😤: ahh i miss you
too scarrr dww we
are gonna see eachother at uni

brad ! 🤥: yayyy universal!

hugs n' kisses💋🫂: maddy you
should bring maddox, so we have
an even amount of people !

mad😤: i'll ask him if he wants to come !

scarlye😋: did something happen
with you and landon ?....

mad😤: it's a longgg story
but i can call and explain

hugs n' kisses💋🫂: ooo
add me too ! i wanna know

scarlye😋: isn't maddox
over rn ?

mad😤: yea but it's fine
he's laying in my bed watching
tiktok

hugs n' kisses💋🫂: you
better be laying with him 😊

mad😤: i'm not lol
i'm at my desk trying to
finish my homework
for over break 🌚🌝

scarlye😋: screw homework
it's literally your chance 🌝

purple💜: bruv enough
chitchat call and tell them
what happened

mad😤: ohh yeahh
mbb i'll call rn !

——————————————————————-

maddy adds both girls to a facetime and then calls it. "hiii !" scarlet says smiling. "heyy" xochitl says. "hi lovesss !" maddy says "okay spill the tea babes !" scarlet exclaims. "oh yeah right okay, so we had a disney day planned and we all went to disney and i drought maddox and his mommy because our moms are friends now" maddy says. "mhm" xochitl says motion for maddy to go on. "okay and so like im the only one who really knows maddox well right" maddy says "yeah" scarlet says. "so like i said i will ride with him and then like me and maddox shared a corn dog for lunch and it made landon mad i guess that i was doing that with maddox and not him" maddy explains as maddox stands up off her bed coming to stand behind maddys chair. "and so like he said that he doesn't like maddox and i said stuff like why not and he complained that he should be the one sharing a corn dog with me and i said that he doesn't like corn dogs because he doesn't she he said he would pretend to like one for me" maddy explains. "i think landon likes you maddy" xochitl says as maddox bends over wrapping his arms around maddy laying his head on hers. "awhh" scarlet says. maddy got chills at his touch and felt her cheeks heat up. she could feel his breath slow and steady on the top of her head. "i don't think landon does and plus you guys know that vi likes him she would be crushed and i don't even like landon" maddy says trying to keep calm. "mads there's no way landon doesn't why else would he get so mad" scarlet says. "i don't know maybe because me and him where really good friends and he thinks maddox is taking me from him" maddy says. "well i can tell you that landon never just came up to you and did that" xochitl says pointing at maddox who was still laying on maddy with his eyes closed. "that's true but landon was more out going and kinda just like a big personality for everyone, but maddox is more quite and keeps to himself and afew people" maddy answers. "ohh" scarlet says. "okay well i'll see you guys at universal and i talked to maddox he's gonna come and uh yeah !" maddy says. "bye maddy" xochitl says blowing a kiss. "bye babes love you" scarlet says. "bye love you both !" maddy says before hanging up.