HulRat - Akaay Kohli

I was playing games with Krunal trying to distract myself from the fact that I was still injured and might not be cleared for the ODI World Cup. I suddenly got a call from Kohlito Bhai. I received it quickly leaving the game so I can talk to Bhai in peace. At this moment, only he can calm me down.
Vi: Hello, moi.

Rahul: Hello, Kohlito. How did you remember me today?
Vi: Cause tu phirse Chacha banega.
Rahul: Hah?! Kya! Mein phirse Chacha? Matlab Anu Bhabi pregnant hai?

Vi: Hah! Abhi taak sirf tujhe aur Mahi Bhai and Rohit koh aur Maa ko bola hai. Anu abhi apni family ko keh rahi hai. Aur ek hafte baad Vikas Bhai and Bhavna di aur baki sare team koh batana heh.
Rahul: Aww, apne sab seh pehle mujhe bataya.
Vi: Nahi pehle Vami ko bola ki uska keh saath khelna neh ki liye ek baby ara heh, ab socha mere pehle bacha koh bhi batado.
Rahul: Mein baccha nahi hu. But Vi isbar toh no COVID so I can come visit nah? Mein kuch din apke ghar meh shift kar leta ho.
Vi: Agar meh nah kahu toh tuh kya nahi ayga?? Tu toh apni bhabi ka ladla devar hai. You will tell her and then she will scold me and you will shift anyways. Abb aja tuh and Athiya. 

Rahul: Bhaiya she is going on a vacation with Ahan and some of the Bollywood gang. 

Virat: Aja mere bhai. 

After a couple of days: 

Virat: Anu. Do not eat that. It has so much oil and it is not healthy. 

Rahul: Bhaiya, it is fried in ghee. Both the puri and sabji is made of pure desi ghee. Shubman sent the ghee from his home in Punjab. App chill karo. I am there to take care of her. After all, mera bacha hai yeh.

Virat: Vakheel sab agaya app. Vakalat band kar. Go and change in workout gear. We will be going for practice. 

KL: OK!!! Bhaiya, I want ice cream, that too double scoop okay. Cream & cookies + Dark Chocolate. And kal hum shopping jayenge. 

Virat: Ofcourse, Janab. Whatever you want. Whatever will you buy from the stores? You went two days ago and bought almost half the stores there for the baby and Vamu and Anu. Bhai, itna toh mein bhi nahi karta. 

KL: It is fine bhaiya. We can go to different stores. And we need to buy another pillow for bhabi. The last one is not soft enough. I want everything to be perfect for her. Last time, she could not satisfy all her cravings because of your healthy food obession and I could not even take care of her. So I will make sure everything will be perfect for my niece or nephew. 

Virat: Really?? Maybe it was the ghost who sent Anu those pani puri and Biryani and kHeer and parathas?? 

KL: Okay.

After the World Cup Final, 

Anu: Athiya, take care of Rahul. Make sure he does not touch his phone. 

Athiya: I will. Make sure not to take stress. This time is very sensitive for you. So be careful.

Anu: Okay. And I will send Virat in an hour to your room so that He can take care of his Moi.

KL: Anu bhabi aur Virat Bhaiya thik hai, Athiya? Mane sab ko disappoint kardiya. 

Virat: Absolutely not, Rahuliya, My moi. You did not disappoint at all. You played well according to the conditions. 

KL & Virat hugged, the elder brother consoling the younger brother.

After the birth,

Virat: KL, you have become a chahcu. You have a nephew named Akaay Virat Kohli.

KL: Bhaiya!!!!! Mera baccha agaya.. Mera Aku!!! Bhaiya, mein jaldi araha huh london mein. App Bhabhi ka dyaan rakhna. 

Virat: Aja. Kon rokega tujhe mera moi.

Rahul danced for an hour first inside the room happy for the birth of his nephew, 

He left for London in the night to join Virat and Anushka and to help them with the kids so they are able to relax.

How is it?? Let me know in the comments. Please vote for my story and let me know if u have any suggestions or requests. 

Your writer, noushin_0309