part 28 - ...or is it?

SURPRISE! I've missed this story a bit, and it's only been a month! ;)

*GEORGE'S POV*

It's been a good few months, and you haven't spoke to y/n or seen Henry since. Not like you care, he's not even your son. Were they just leading you on this whole time? Did you fuck up? Was it them? What the fuck happened? Why are you suddenly missing them?

ynelmslie96

Liked by miniminter, behzingagram and 849,332 others

ynelmslie96 my boys 🤍

"George, mate," Arthur grabs your attention. You break out of thought and look at him and Chris, who's sat on the arm rest of the sofa.

"What?"

C: "You alright?"

"Yeah, fine."

A: "Sure?"

C: "You don't sound it."

"I am."

There's a sudden knock on the door, so Chris jumps up to open it - it's Arthur TV.

C: "Ello mate."

ATV: "Ello, how are you?" He wraps Chris in a hug.

C: "Not bad. George is moody, again."

ATV: "Again?! Why?"

C: "The thing with... erm... his ex."

ATV: "Didn't they break up months ago?"

C: "Yeah."

ATV: "And he's still thinking about them?"

C: "Mhm.

AH: "Oh bloody hell."

"What?"

AH: "Erm... what's her name... has cancer. Erm... Kate, whatever."

"Hm." You go back to looking at the TV, ignoring Chris and Arthur at the door.

AH: "Oh mate, come on, cheer up. You've been like this for bloody ages."

"Alright," you say in a moody/snappy sorta way, in the hopes Arthur will leave you alone. He does, getting off the sofa, and your eyes follow him over to the front door with Arthur and Chris. You decide to go back into your room, seeing as the TV's not even keeping you entertained and you can barely keep a conversation going with one of the boys.

*ARTHUR (H)'s POV*

George is just being a bitch now so you decide to get up and say hello to other Arthur and Chris. "Fucking hell, George is actually being so annoying."

C: "Yeah, it's actually getting on my nerves. I wasn't this bad with Shannon."

ATV: "They weren't even together for... how long was it?"

"No months, they weren't even officially together. As far as I'm aware. He's just went fucking mental for them since that one kiss they had."

C: "So they haven't even shagged?"

"No. We-- Well I think maybe once, but after that nothing."

C: "Sounds like someone's jealous that mister Wroetoshaw turned to Wroetoshag."

"Nice," you chuckle.

C: "Have you went to see y/n and Harry yet?"

"No, I haven't, no."

C: "Ah. I thiiink.. we've got our.. er.. skiing trip booked for a couple months, so you'll see him then."

"Oh is he coming?"

ATV: "Yeah."

C: "Yeah, it's you, me, Arthur, Harry.. I think Max, and possibly Andrew too... Freezy? Er... Becky maybe.. a few others."

"Right, okay."