Escaping The Pirates

"Can't believe you told on us." Kelsey says angrily as the group gets thrown onto the floor by some pirates.

"It's... it's nothing personal. It's just pirate business." JP says.

"Yeah. Sure it is." Alexis says annoyedly.

"This creek. So small and pathetic. I miss the ocean. That's where a real pirate belongs. Wind in your hair and waves beneath your feet. A taste of salt on your lips. Edie spritz me. Salty. Now tell me. Where did you get this?" Serena asks as she holds up the dairy Craig had as a kid sprays a mist in her face.

"None of your business sea witch." Kelsey says.

"We'll never tell you anything." Alexis says.

"I'm not talking to the bird feeder and her lowly pet mutt. I'm talking to you. Tell me. Did you steal it?" Serena asks as she looks at Craig as some pirates put Craig in a chair.

"No I'm not like you." Craig says.

"Oh really? So you're not looking for this?" Serena asks as she holds up a half of a map.

"The other half of the map." Craig says.

"I found it two summers ago on one of our raids. I've been looking for the other half ever since. But that nosy little explorer beat me to it. So tell me where is it?" Serena asks.

"I don't know." Craig says.

"Hm. I don't believe that for a second new kid. That's right. I remember you. Do you remember him?" Serena asks as she pulls a sheet of a pedestal to reveal a small toy with an eye patch on it.

"Small Uncle! What have you done to him?" Craig asks.

"He's one of us now and you could be too. If you tell us where the rest of the map is." Serena says.

"What are you talking about?" Craig asks confusedly.

"Look I know what it's like to be a new kid. To be confused and alone with nobody to turn to. I can change that for you. Join us. Become a pirate. All your problems will be solved." Serena says as she smiles.

"No! Craig don't listen to her! She's just trying to bait you." Alexis says.

"Quiet wolf girl! It's not up to you now is it? It's up the new kid." Serena says.

"Ooh I think a song is coming." JP says excitedly as Alexis and Craig look at him.

"When you're a pirate you've got nothing to fear and everything to gain." Serena says as she and her crew begin singing a song in attempt to get Craig to join them.

"He wouldn't." Alexis says as she and Kelsey look at each other.

"So what do you say new kid? Gonna join us or what?" Serena asks as the group is on the outer deck.

"I... I just wanna find The Wishmaker. Not flood the whole town. I'm sorry but no." Craig says.

"That's fine. A pirate's life isn't for everyone. Let's find somewhere we can drop you off. Break out the plank!" Serena shouts as the group is shoved toward a plank leading to off the boat.